Profile for Sharon > Reviews

Sharon

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jumper for girls, 6 Feb. 2014
I bought this jumper for my 8 year old daughter, and she loves the fluffiness, and it looks good too.

Horrid Henry: Book 1
Horrid Henry: Book 1
by Francesca Simon
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 6 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Horrid Henry: Book 1 (Audio CD)
The Horrid Henry stories are great for kids, and this CD means they can listen to them in the car. They're read very well, and with some fun sound effects and music in the background that the kids love.

Sharks (Usborne Beginners)
Sharks (Usborne Beginners)
by Catriona Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for an early reader interested in sharks, 20 Jun. 2012
My 5 year old loves sharks, and this book is just great for him to read to himself. He loves all the Usborne Beginners series, and this is just the latest favourite!

London (Beginners)
London (Beginners)
by Catriona Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars Great non-fiction title about London for early readers, 20 Jun. 2012
This review is from: London (Beginners) (Hardcover)
My 6 year old was going to London on a school trip, so was very keen to read this to find out some of the sights she'd see while she was there. Just right for an early reader.

Marrying Miss Martha
Marrying Miss Martha
by Anna Jacobs
Edition: Library Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Anna Jacobs title, 15 May 2012
I've been a fan of Anna Jacobs for years, so I was always going to like this book, but even by Anna Jacobs standard I found this one great.

LEGO Cars 8201: Classic Mater
LEGO Cars 8201: Classic Mater

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value Lego toy for Cars fans, 25 Aug. 2011
My son loves Lego and recently saw Cars 2, so when I saw this little Mater car from the Cars films, at a very reasonable price, I bought it and was very impressed at how many bits came in the box - I was expecting it to be more simple, because it was a branded one, but you get about 60 pieces.

Beyond the Sunset (Blake Sisters 2)
Beyond the Sunset (Blake Sisters 2)
by Anna Jacobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, as all her books are, 25 Aug. 2011
Yet another great book from Anna Jacobs - my favourite author. I really enjoyed the first, so was longing for this to come out in paperback - now I can't wait to read the third in the series.

Numberjacks - Calling All Agents! [DVD]
Numberjacks - Calling All Agents! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Numberjacks

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series for preschoolers, 18 July 2011
My children caught a few episodes of this on TV and loved it so much we bought the DVD. It's educational, but also great fun so the children don't realise they'tre learning. Also stimulated lots of role-play pretending to be Numberjacks.

Numberjacks - Brain Gain! [DVD] [2007]
Numberjacks - Brain Gain! [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Numberjacks
Offered by Special Interests

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series for preschoolers, 18 July 2011
My children caught a few episodes of this on TV and wanted more, so we bought them this DVD and they absolutely loved it. We had it on almost every day for a few months. Very educational, but in such a fun way the children don't even realise they're learning, and also stimulated lots of role-play pretending to be Numberjacks too!

Good-Night, Owl!
Good-Night, Owl!
by Pat Hutchins

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for toddlers, 18 July 2011
This review is from: Good-Night, Owl! (Paperback)
All my three children have loved this book when they were little - in fact the older ones still enjoy it. I regularly buy it as a first birthday/Christmas present book. Very simple, lots of animal noises, and great simple artwork.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3