Profile for Dangerscouse > Reviews

Content by Dangerscouse

Dangerscouse (Liverpool, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Fitness Headphones Bluetooth V4.2 Magnetic Headphones HOBOTEK Sports Wireless Headsets Earbuds with Mic Noise Canceling for Gym,Exercise,Fitness,Running(Dark Gray)
Offered by HOBOTEK

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget the big brands, these are fantastic, 4 Sept. 2017
I love music, so a set of headphones for the gym is an absolute must but I do begrudge paying loads for a pair that will inevitably break after a few months of heavy sweating.

So I thought I'd give these a try as the reviews were good and they were reduced to £16. Best decision I've ever made for gym headphones. I'd say that these are the equal of other Monster and Sennheiser 'phones that I've bought. The tone, treble are very well balanced and the bass is deep without being over powering. So far they've lasted 4 hours without a recharge so the battery is really good too. I'm struggling to find fault with them as they are well designed too. Admittedly they are still to be proven over many hours in the gym, but even if they only last a few months I'll still be very happy and won't hesitate to keep buying replacements

I'm usually a sucker for the brands i.e. you get what you pay for etc, but on this occasion I'm very happy to be proved wrong.

Running Days
Running Days

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this style of music, 27 Aug. 2017
This review is from: Running Days (Audio CD)
Really impressive. It reminds me of Chet Faker, with its low slung (kind of) leftfield soul. Slightly downtempo in places but it still captures your attention with some excellent piano chords and hooks and unusual instruments I'm some songs.

'Calm Down' is probably the stand out track but they are all excellent. Well worth a listen, and if you like this make sure to check out his band Balthazar too, and if you like Balthazar I shouldn't need to say anything to get you interested

Monster iSport Bluetooth Wireless SuperSlim In-Ear Headphones - Black
Monster iSport Bluetooth Wireless SuperSlim In-Ear Headphones - Black
Offered by CapturePix

2.0 out of 5 stars Look and sound great, but don't work properly, 19 Aug. 2017
Good points: sound quality is excellent, and they fit well in the ear.

Bad points: battery lasts about 2.5 hours and there was no warning it was turning off on both sets of headphones that I bought. They also had a problem with charging after the first full charge.

Overall, if they were wired and not Bluetooth they'd be great but having had two pairs in quick succession and experiencing the similar issues I wasn't a coincidence, and they just weren't worth the hassle

Adidas T16 Men's Fitness Running Sleeveless Tee Shirt Training Vest Top, Black/Dgh Solid Grey, 2XS AJ5281

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 31 July 2017
It's slightly expensive for what it is, but it fits excellently and very comfortable, and that's all you need it do after all.

Kings
Kings

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better the stunningly good first album, 16 July 2017
This review is from: Kings (MP3 Download)
If you're after a chilled electronic album that will stop you in your tracks then get this album. It's a great example of the chillwave genre that seems to be growing and growing.

Perfect Sunday morning listening and for fans of RY X, Bon Iver, Maribou State, Bonobo, Cinematic Orchestra, Nick Mulvey etc

MY PROTEIN Pea Isolate Proteins Supplement, 1 kg
MY PROTEIN Pea Isolate Proteins Supplement, 1 kg
Offered by MYPROTEIN

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes like pea soup, 7 July 2017
Ok, tbh this isn't for you if your a fussy eater as it does taste of cold pea soup and it's a lot thicker than whey protein.

As it's not milk based it suits me better but it's no way as versatile as whey and you'll be limited when you can use it. Personally I don't think it tastes too bad and works relatively well with coconut water

Beware of when little bits dry up and float around in the shake...you'll think it's bits of plastic so don't fill up a slightly damp shaker overnight!!

Take a Rest [Explicit]
Take a Rest [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite band, 20 Jun. 2017
This is very impressive. It follows the usual chillwave style of music, and it's very soulful and reminds me of bands / artists like Fat Freddy's Drop, Mara TK, RY X, FKJ and James Blake (albeit a bit more about it than Mr Blake's style)

Despite it not being ground breaking there's something extremely enjoyable about this album. Probably more to do with the production, excellent musicianship and some outstanding vocal talents.

They've become my new favourite band

Goats Milk Soap - Teatree, Lavender & Oatmeal 1 x100G. Acne, Rosacea.
Goats Milk Soap - Teatree, Lavender & Oatmeal 1 x100G. Acne, Rosacea.
Offered by The Little Goat Soap Company

4.0 out of 5 stars I'd vote for Goat, 17 Jun. 2017
I've been using this for a few weeks now and I've been more and more impressed the longer I've used it. My issue is oily skin and acne mainly on my nose and sometimes on the top of my neck. It started off slowly, I assume as my skin adjusted to it, and it's got better as the days have passed.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a total cure but it has seemed to have made a pleasing impact and has definitely limited the issue to when I've had something with cows milk in, and even then it's not as bad as it used to be.

Amazingly as it works for eczema too it doesn't dry out my skin, which really surprised me. Will be buying more of this for sure

The Diver
The Diver

5.0 out of 5 stars For fans of Bonobo, 8 April 2017
This review is from: The Diver (MP3 Download)
This is very similar to Bonobo's quieter moments and just as good. Really nice chilled electronic beats, perfect for a relaxed morning with the sun shining and a cup of coffee. Highly recommended

Blossom
Blossom

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressive second album, 24 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Blossom (Audio CD)
This is as good, if not better than their excellent first album. They're quite difficult to explain in terms of genres as they cover so many influences but they've got folk, reggae, poly-rhythms, alt-pop, acoustic and electronica all in their melting pot at times.

Very melodic and highly recommended

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9