Profile for Hannah > Reviews

Hannah

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Should be good, 2 Jun. 2013
These should be great and are well made but just don't fit the peg board I bought them for. They are too short by about 1 or 2 millimetres so that the bottom peg which stops it from moving around does not go into the hole.

New Greentrade blue Earphone Anti-Dust Plug touch screen stylus pen for iphone 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 2 Jun. 2013
The only reason this doesn't have five stars is that the rubber tip occasionally unscrews from the rest though this doesn't cause any problems as I just screw it back on. The rest of the plug appears to be made of metal and is very durable. It is well made and is useful to have a very small stylus available for use at times.

A Feast of Ice and Fire
A Feast of Ice and Fire
by Chelsea Monroe-Cassel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant extra for people who love A Game of Thrones, 8 Dec. 2012
This is a great book which gives a wide range of recipes which can all be related back to scenes from the books. It is split into chapters of recipes from the different regions and places within A Game of Thrones, giving breakfast recipes, snacks, main meals and deserts. Each recipe has a traditional (for example medieval) version for those who are more ambitious and a modern version.
Unless you are very adventurous in your cooking I would say about 30% of the recipes you will not want to make but they are still interesting to read through and they take you to the parts of the books they come from.

I love this book and only wish I had ordered one for myself too (as this was a present) before they had all sold out!

F4ME16M4-HOOK-1
F4ME16M4-HOOK-1

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 30 Oct. 2012
This review is from: F4ME16M4-HOOK-1 (DIY & Tools)
This is a really useful item. The hook easily supports a calendar on my fridge and does not slide at all. My only issue with it is that it holds the calendar about 2cm from the surface of the fridge though if I was using the hook for a different purpose then I guess this would be beneficial. I would definitely purchase more of these.

Banksy 2012 Calendar
Banksy 2012 Calendar

3.0 out of 5 stars A fairly useful calendar, 30 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Banksy 2012 Calendar
This is an ok calendar and it does the job but it could be better. The date boxes are a bit on the small side so it is sometimes difficult to fill in a busy day. The paper is quite thin and this is not supported by the flimsy front and back covers. The artwork is well printed and there is a wide variety of Banksy's work though for me it is spoilt by the quotes (from Banksy) which are printed over the images.

Belkin LAPTOP HIDEAWAY * CHOCOLATE W/TOURMALINE
Belkin LAPTOP HIDEAWAY * CHOCOLATE W/TOURMALINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me!, 11 April 2011
I had read all of the reviews and was not sure whether this product would be good or not so decided to just get it and see. I was a bit worried that my laptop would be too wide for the hideaway as it is 38cm wide and other reviews had said that it would just fit a 35cm wide laptop. However, it fits perfectly (it's an HP Pavilion dv6) and as it is only 3.5cm thick it is easy enough to slide in and out with the top of it facing the central partition. I don't really have any difficulty getting it back out and don't have to push the handle back as other people have; as long as I tilt it forwards as I lift it up it comes out with little fuss. I think this is because my laptop is so thin. My husband's laptop is only 35cm wide but is about 4.5cm thick and he has a little more difficulty getting it back out but again it's not too bad.
As everyone else has said the quality of the product is very good and the sturdy and very padded construction means it will keep my laptop very safe.

EMARTBUY HTC TOUCH 3G SILICONE SKIN COVER/CASE PROTECTIVE RUBBER BLACK
EMARTBUY HTC TOUCH 3G SILICONE SKIN COVER/CASE PROTECTIVE RUBBER BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars HTC Touch 3G silicone skin, 14 Dec. 2010
This arrived promptly and fits the phone well. Very cheap. The buttons are covered but can still easily be pressed.

Page: 1 | 2