Profile for kate1 > Reviews

kate1

Elizabeth is Missing
Elizabeth is Missing

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as i thought it was going to be, 24 Nov. 2015
Not as good as i thought it was going to be. The story was slow but the characters were believeable. Only 3 stars for this book.

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry

5.0 out of 5 stars A sweet gentle story which had me hooked, 21 Oct. 2014
This story was gentle paced but had me hooked from the beginning. A feel good story but also thought provoking, and I would highly recommend it.

Scuttlebug Bumblebee (Yellow and Black)
Scuttlebug Bumblebee (Yellow and Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ride on toy, 2 Feb. 2014
I bought the skuttle bug for our local toddler group and the kids love it. I like that it folds down for storage ( as we're limited on space) , however we only had it one week and a bolt fell out on the wheel so had to fix it. Still really like the product though.

Tongue N' Cheek: Dirtee Deluxe
Tongue N' Cheek: Dirtee Deluxe
Offered by westworld-

3.0 out of 5 stars Good music but poor language, 2 Feb. 2014
I love Dizzee Rascals music but I can't play it when my 6 and 5 year old are around because of the bad language on this album.

POWERSLIDE Scooter INDY - 125mm
POWERSLIDE Scooter INDY - 125mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerslide scooter, 2 Sept. 2011
This scooter is fantastic and even better it only cost £10 plus £7 delivery. Its a birthday present for my 5 year old son which i hope he enjoys as much as me (had a sneaky go !!) Great buy for the money.