Profile for Tblack > Reviews

Content by Tblack

Tblack (London, UK)

Oh Crap! Potty Training: Everything Modern Parents Need to Know  to Do It Once and Do It Right
Oh Crap! Potty Training: Everything Modern Parents Need to Know to Do It Once and Do It Right

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a sensible approach to potty training!, 10 Mar. 2016
My son is 22 months old and we decided to try potty training as he hates his nappies and my partner was at home for a few weeks. I love how it gave us a proper plan to follow and combined with her Facebook support it's been excellent. I'm not saying it's easy but this is reiterated throughout - potty training is a major milestone and not something that just takes a couple of days.

EcoSpa Child Friendly Toilet Seat, includes Exclusive Toilet Training Charts © and a 10 Year Warranty | Fits Toilet Pans with Top or Bottom Hinge Access
Offered by Plumbtap

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value and works well., 10 Mar. 2016
Just ordered a second one for our downstairs loo. I can't believe how good it is for the price. Looks great and easy to install. Perfect for all the family now my son wants to move off his potty!

Tuesdays With Morrie: An old man, a young man, and life's greatest lesson
Tuesdays With Morrie: An old man, a young man, and life's greatest lesson
by Mitch Albom

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should learn something from reading this book, 8 Aug. 2001
It will only take you a couple of days to read, but the lessons to be learned should stay with you forever. Each chapter looks at an aspect of life - death, growing old, love from Morrie's point of view. A true story, a remarkable man. It should make you laugh, and definitely cry. I've already bought 3 copies to give to friends.