Profile for lemlair > Reviews

Papillio Gizeh, Womens Clogs and Mules, Black (Star Black), 6.5 UK
Papillio Gizeh, Womens Clogs and Mules, Black (Star Black), 6.5 UK
Offered by shoesineed

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't wear too long at first - be patient!, 18 Mar. 2015
I found it difficult to know what size to order in Birkenstocks - they say 6 is 29 and 7 is 40 for most of their styles - don't know what a 6.5 is then?
One pair were unisex and definitely too big - this style (40EU) seems to be right for me. They do take some getting used to and wearing in but give good support. Toe thong hs not rubbed but I would like to try a style without one.

Orthotic leather insoles for flat feet Kaps Relax, 40 EUR / 6 UK / Men
Orthotic leather insoles for flat feet Kaps Relax, 40 EUR / 6 UK / Men
Offered by Shoe & Textile Care

4.0 out of 5 stars ... different for my husband and I and both are comfortable and supportive, 18 Mar. 2015
as previous review - I bought 2 pairs slightly different for my husband and I and both are comfortable and supportive. Will buy again.

Orthotic shock absorbing shoe insoles with longitudinal and transverse arch support, Kaps Relax Shock Absorber, 40 EUR / 6 UK / Men

4.0 out of 5 stars good support, 18 Mar. 2015
I bought a pair for my husband and one for myself. Felt a little strange at first but then got used to them and they do give support.

Orthotic leather insoles with longitudinal and transverse arch support, Kaps Bolero, 40 EUR / 6 UK / Men

2.0 out of 5 stars uncomfortable, 18 Mar. 2015
I found this too uncomfortable to wear - very hard and felt it might move in my shoes as not full-length. I preferred the full-length softer leather insoles also bought from Kaps at the same time. Will order more of them. Will keep these in case problems with feet worsen and I need firmer support in the future.

Tippitoes Step Up Stool (White/Grey)
Tippitoes Step Up Stool (White/Grey)

3.0 out of 5 stars might have been better in another colour, 25 Feb. 2015
this does the job but being white it needs cleaning very often

M&Co Petite Ladies Plain Leggings Black 14
M&Co Petite Ladies Plain Leggings Black 14
Offered by M&Co.

3.0 out of 5 stars they pull downwards like tights sometimes do - very irritating!, 25 Feb. 2015
thought these were ok at first but they are determined to wriggle down the way for some reason and I have to keep hauling them up - wouldn't buy again.

Crocs Capri IV, Women's Flip flops, Black/Black, 7 UK
Crocs Capri IV, Women's Flip flops, Black/Black, 7 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars the right size but not a great fit, 25 Feb. 2015
it seems to be the right size and the strap isn't too tight but for some reason my foot seems determined to overhang on the inside - it feels like the toe-post isn't positioned correctly. I have been persevering with them but don't think they are going to be comfortable enough to take on holiday. I can't return them now but wish I had!

Crocs Baya, Unisex-Adults' Flip flops, Espresso, 6 UK (M)/7 UK (W)
Crocs Baya, Unisex-Adults' Flip flops, Espresso, 6 UK (M)/7 UK (W)

2.0 out of 5 stars strap tight compared to the wide base, 25 Feb. 2015
Because I have wide feet which swell sometimes I thought I'd try the unisex version. The footplate was wider but surprisingly the strap was tightere than on the woman's size 7. I had to return them,

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish, 16 Jun. 2014
Bought to replace an older model. This looks more modern and has a shaver socket built in which guests can use to charge razors, electric tooth-brushes etc.

1 Litre Cordless Kettle in White
1 Litre Cordless Kettle in White
Offered by Dixons Discount Warehouse LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars small and light, 16 Jun. 2014
similar to many i've bought over the years for use in B&B rooms.
It's small so easy to fill in wash hand basin.It does the job!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5