Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Discover more Shop now
Profile for Diana E. Harvey > Reviews

Content by Diana E. Harvey

Diana E. Harvey

I Love You Daddy
I Love You Daddy
by Rebecca Dixon-Watmough

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly from the heart of a grieveing child stretching out with real understanding and support to allgrieveing children everywhere, 9 Dec. 2015
This review is from: I Love You Daddy (Paperback)
What a sensitive, poignant and beautifully written book about loss and grief, written from the heart and soul of both mother and daughter. A true and accurate story told just as events unfolded and from the seven-and-a-half year old child's perspective. This book is predominantly written for a parent/ teacher etc .to read to their child/children who have a very poorly, very loved person approaching death. And for a child to read to themselves. It is so exactly the understanding and sharing of OK feelings of grief and fear from one child "who knows" and who is still in that so sad experience; to another child in a similar position. So understanding; so supportive. Every adult reading this story will feel moved to tears; every child who is or has gone through such emotional pain will feel the empathy and perception of another child, like a warm blanket being wrapped lightly around them. And not forgetting the beautiful rainbow and the lovely happy comforting memories which are sprinkled throughout the story.
Yes, the light is truly glimmering just around the corner! Beautiful!
I should also add that there are lovely coloured illustrations on every page which also tell the story without words being necessary.
Congratulations Rebecca for capturing this sad reality of life, so "as it is"!

Loungermate - Bag - Towel With Pockets - Orange
Loungermate - Bag - Towel With Pockets - Orange

3.0 out of 5 stars not the quality it would have appeared to be., 25 Sept. 2013
Very, very poorly sewn, but fits the lounger I have. Nice colour, but i certainly I would not recommend this though.

Homeopathy for Farm and garden - The Homeopathic Treatment of Plants
Homeopathy for Farm and garden - The Homeopathic Treatment of Plants
by Vaikunthanath Das Kaviraj

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 14 Jun. 2013
I am a homeopath and love gardening anyway; so this is a fascinating and informative book for me! Very thought-provoking.

LARGE SINGLE SHEEPSKIN/LAMBSKIN RUG 1.1M x 0.85M (APPROX) WOLF / BROWN TIP
LARGE SINGLE SHEEPSKIN/LAMBSKIN RUG 1.1M x 0.85M (APPROX) WOLF / BROWN TIP
Offered by The Good Rug Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Rug, 14 Jun. 2013
Very luxurious! Really deep, thick pile. Can't bear to walk on it; so it sits across the sofa back,instead looking really striking against our cream leather sofa!

Grandparent's Book: Our Story, Our Life: Our Story, Our Life. A Record of Your Life for Your Family
by Nick Wells

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful book!, 14 Jun. 2013
beautiful book, lovely old reproduced pictures, and well planned and though-out text etc. I have bought it for my daughter-in-laws parents, as a gift from Grandparents to grandparents.My daughter-in-law is in labour as I write!!

Disney Winnie The Pooh Animal 2in1 Cushion
Disney Winnie The Pooh Animal 2in1 Cushion
Offered by All_Sorts

5.0 out of 5 stars Cushion, 14 Jun. 2013
Delightful item with lovely duel use!(soft toy or cushion!) A good gift for mother and baby!! It is currently awaiting the arrival of a baby girl; my grand daughter.

Clear Expanding Gel Aqua Beads (apprx 6g bag)
Clear Expanding Gel Aqua Beads (apprx 6g bag)

4.0 out of 5 stars aqua beads, 14 Jun. 2013
Product very tiny! But they do expand into thick jelly balls. I haven't tried them in a vase yet, though.