Profile for miss chappell > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Asolo Outlaw Gv Ml, Women's Low Rise Hiking Shoes, Beige (a410 Wool), 5 UK
Asolo Outlaw Gv Ml, Women's Low Rise Hiking Shoes, Beige (a410 Wool), 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent walking shoes, 28 Sept. 2015
Really pleased with these. Took them out of the box and did a 12 mile walk. No blisters and my feet were very supported. I am a 4.5 size and bought these in a 5. I'm glad I didn't get my usual size. The 5 is just right.
Price was excellent for a high quality shoe.

Deshedding Tool & Pet Grooming Brush- No.1 BEST SELLER On Amazon.com; Small, Medium & Large Dogs, Cats & Horses, With Short to Long Hair. Dramatically Reduces Shedding In Under 15 Minutes Guaranteed
Offered by DAK Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars Grooming tool, 28 Sept. 2015
Bought for my cat who has a very thick coat. The tool has a good weight to it and this helps the comb through the fur. I have got some fur off him but I'm taking it a few minutes per day as he is not used to a lot of combing. I hope this will really come into its own when he starts shedding his winter coat. Very pleased with the tool.

TrailHeads Women's Race Day Running Cap - white
TrailHeads Women's Race Day Running Cap - white
Offered by TrailHeads Apparel USA

5.0 out of 5 stars running cap, 2 Aug. 2015
Good quality cap. Firm peak and adjustment Velcro at the back gives a snug fit that does not move at all during my run. No more hair or Sun in my eyes. I'm very happy with the product.

Triumph Women's Non-Wired Everyday Bra, Beige - Beige (NUDE BEIGE (NZ) NZ), 34 D

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and form, 23 Aug. 2014
Really pleased with this every day bra. It is harder to find non fussy cotton bras without the structuring of wires but still provide form and support. I have more nude colour bras now as I don't see the benefit of any other colour. I never like to see it through garments, This one has washed well in the machine.

Caron Le 3e Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 125 ml
Caron Le 3e Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 125 ml
Offered by pnpfragrance

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 23 Aug. 2014
Purchased (blind) entirely due to the review by Tania Sanchez I am very pleased I did. As a woman I was looking for something evocative and surprising and I got it. Jasmine is there and lavender too but it is not loud. Dries down and lasts all day. When out for a run yesterday evening I got wafts of it and it smells lovely. I would say a true unisex. Great price and prompt delivery by the supplier.

Bodi-Tek Back Magic
Bodi-Tek Back Magic

5.0 out of 5 stars Back magic, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Bodi-Tek Back Magic (Sports)
This has been on my wish list for sometime now. I am doing more yoga and decided to buy this to help with strengthening my back and relaxing after a day of sitting at the desk . It does just that. I can lay back on it for 5 or 10 mins and total relax . I have felt the benefit in my feeling more upright and taller. Those lower back niggles I had have gone away and I can now use this after running / yoga as part of my stretching routine.
I don't think you need to have back problems to benefit from this device and I plan to use this regularly for the rest of my life.
It's a very robust piece of kit and yes it is a challenge getting into the higher positions (and out again) but is doable.

Mega Greens Perfectly Healthy Powder
Mega Greens Perfectly Healthy Powder
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Greens, 12 April 2014
I expected this to taste really bad but I find it quite palatable. Maybe my palate is not as sensitive as others. I take once daily in small glass of water and make sure to thoroughly mix in with spoon and chase with a second glass of water.
I do have a healthy diet and this is an add on to make sure I get some MSM and strong greens algae etc. From the ingredients list it appears to offer a good level of nutrition. Too early to tell whether this becomes a regular supplement for me. Good quality product and delivery service.

Naturya Chia Seeds 300 g
Naturya Chia Seeds 300 g
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Use for bread, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Naturya Chia Seeds 300 g (Grocery)
I have found this particularly useful for sourdough bread-making. It makes the crumb really moist - you don't see the seeds at all. And I don't bother to pre-soak them either before adding to the dough . I also sprinkle them on my lunch salad in the morning. Very good price and good delivery.

Fitness Mad Warrior Plus Yoga Mat - Fire
Fitness Mad Warrior Plus Yoga Mat - Fire
Offered by altonsports- Run and Fitness Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Yoga mat, 12 April 2014
My old Ruth White one is on it's last legs so I plummed for this one. Good delivery times and the quality is good. It is sticky enough to use straight off and good thickness .
A general point; It could be wider though - I don't get why the standard mat is not wider. I'm not a big person at all and I struggle to keep all of me on the mat when practising. It can become a distraction.
Happy overall though with this mat.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnesium, 12 April 2014
A friend of mine spoke to me about the number of people deficient in magnesium. So I checked up and even though I have a reasonable diet decided to buy a supplement. These are excellent value for money and I have found them (over a period of time) to help me be relaxed and particularly as I work out and run a lot helped my physical recovery too. No adverse effects at all - however I take the 1/2 dose recommended. Excellent delivery times and this is a reorder for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3