Profile for Travelman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Opes Wireless Weather Station and Sensor
Opes Wireless Weather Station and Sensor
Offered by Salveo Department Store

5.0 out of 5 stars I have my outside sensor about ten yards away and reception is good. The radio controlled clock picked up the signal ..., 6 July 2016
I fitted the batteries, changed the units of measurement to my preference and the weather station started working right away. I have my outside sensor about ten yards away and reception is good. The radio controlled clock picked up the signal within minutes and now works well. My only concern was the weather icons. It took about 80 hours for them to store information and begin to work. I have told the seller this and suggested a warning be given in the instruction book that the icons can take a while to get going. Very pleased with my purchase.

Vax Genuine Filter Kit (Type 27) - Air Upright
Vax Genuine Filter Kit (Type 27) - Air Upright

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 July 2015
These filters arrived on time and fit perfectly.

Autoglym Odour Eliminator, 500ml
Autoglym Odour Eliminator, 500ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Pending a full result, 16 Jun. 2015
I bought this product to get rid of the smell of tobacco smoke from a car. I used it in accordance with the instructions and found that after the first application the smell had receded. I gave it a second dose after a week or so and the smell receded some more. I think it will take three applications before the small of tobacco smoke is eliminated. Luckily 500ml is just about enough for three applications.

Triton Seville 7.5kW Electric Shower
Triton Seville 7.5kW Electric Shower

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 15 May 2015
I bought this to replace an old Triton shower that had seen better days and I was delighted when the new one fitted to the wall and I had no extra plumbing or electrics to carry out. The shower works well and gives a good flow of water in the range of 7 or 8 on the temperature setting control. Good value for money. I like the facility to run cold water though it and I use this after having run it hot. I hope it will cut down on lime scale formation in the "kettle". I live in a very hard water area and lime is the killer of electric showers.

FORD FOCUS 2011- TAILORED CAR FLOOR MATS DELUXE BLACK
FORD FOCUS 2011- TAILORED CAR FLOOR MATS DELUXE BLACK
Offered by AutoInMotion

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 15 May 2015
They are good quality, they fit perfectly and look really good. Excellent value and I would recommend them to anyone with a 2011-on Focus.

DTY Trading LCD Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer (White)
DTY Trading LCD Digital Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer (White)
Offered by discountedtoyou

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 6 Dec. 2014
Good value for money. However, the instructions, whilst amusing, are almost incomprehensible, but it doesn't take long to get the hang of setting it up. It took about two weeks to reach me, but then it came from China, so when you consider it was free delivery, the wait was worth it. The readings coincide with my other temperature and humidity meters and so I'm happy with the accuracy. An excellent buy of the price.

EcoAir DD322 Classic Desiccant Dehumidifier, 10 L
EcoAir DD322 Classic Desiccant Dehumidifier, 10 L

4.0 out of 5 stars ... unit operates well and I consider it to be good value for the price paid, 6 Dec. 2014
This unit operates well and I consider it to be good value for the price paid. It's a little noisier on the lowest setting than I expected, but not intrusively so. There is a faint smell when it's in operation, but again it isn't overpowering and this may decrease with use. The controls are easy to understand and the unit is light enough to carry around the house utilising the large handle that, when not in use, is recessed in the top. I used it to dry a particularly musty spare room and I was amazed at how much water it produced. The room is now dry and the mustiness has gone. All in all a good product for the price.

BQLZR 6.3mm Tinning Crimp Terminal 1-1.5MM2 Spade Connector Pack Of 100
BQLZR 6.3mm Tinning Crimp Terminal 1-1.5MM2 Spade Connector Pack Of 100
Offered by BQLZR(8-18days arrive by free shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product at a Great Price, 24 April 2014
I have been looking for crimp terminals with insulating covers for ages. They are available, but not in this quantity and price. Packaging was good and delivery was achieved well before the expected date. Would recommend them for any electrical work,12 volt or 240 volt.

TP-LINK TL-WN822N 300 Mbps High Gain Wireless N USB Adapter, Version 4 - White
TP-LINK TL-WN822N 300 Mbps High Gain Wireless N USB Adapter, Version 4 - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reception and easy to install., 7 Feb. 2014
The item arrived by post the next day and it took only a matter of minutes to install. My reception rating has been showing as "Excellent" ever since. I am using Windows 7.

Ethos Hells Kitchen II Luna Pan Set Stainless Steel in HK Gift Box (3 Pieces)
Ethos Hells Kitchen II Luna Pan Set Stainless Steel in HK Gift Box (3 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Robust and well made, 9 Dec. 2013
I have used them now for two months.The pans are robust and well made and will last for a long time. The design enables me to simmer at a much lower heat setting and the handles stay cool. The lids could have fitted a bit better, but overall it's a good purchase.

Page: 1 | 2