Profile for xpc1479 > Reviews

Content by xpc1479

xpc1479

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Insurrection (An Agent Paul Richter Thriller Book 7)
Insurrection (An Agent Paul Richter Thriller Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, action all the way., 31 July 2017
Excellent story, gripping until the end, thoroughly recommended.

The Black Hornet (James Ryker Book 2)
The Black Hornet (James Ryker Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking story., 1 July 2017
I really enjoyed this book, it follows on from previous stories by this author. Whilst you always believe that the situation in which the main character finds himself will be resolved, how this will be achieved keeps you wanting more. I'll leave it at that!

Magnetic Copper Arthritis Therapy Bracelet ~ Traditional Celtic Design with 6 Magnets to Relieve Arthritis for Men or Women by Chain-Relief®
Offered by TumblerBay

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommended., 16 Jun. 2017
I purchased this for my wife, as she suffers from osteo arthritis. She tells me that the bracelet has been of great benefit, & would have no hesitation in recommending it.

The Red Cobra (James Ryker Book 1)
The Red Cobra (James Ryker Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking story., 13 Jun. 2017
This was a fast moving thriller, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Coincidentally, I finished it just as the next in the series is about to be released. Bring it on!

Murderabilia: Everyone has a hobby. Some people collect death.
Murderabilia: Everyone has a hobby. Some people collect death.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not up to the usual standard., 2 May 2017
I have purchased a number of books by this author, & have found them all to be excellent. This one, however, less so. Although I haven't quite finished reading it yet, that, in itself, indicates that this book is not as gripping as the previous books by Mr. Robertson. I found that the story spends too much time with the main character in her bedroom, which to me seemed somewhat repetitive. Not my favourite.

3 Days of the Condor / All the Presidents Men [Blu-ray] - Robert Redford
3 Days of the Condor / All the Presidents Men [Blu-ray] - Robert Redford
Dvd ~ Robert Redford

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good service., 29 Jan. 2017
Two excellent movies, with Blu-Ray quality. I received the DVD the day following ordering it, I am a satisfied customer.

Miadomodo 3 Tier Bookcase Book Storage Shelving Unit (White)
Miadomodo 3 Tier Bookcase Book Storage Shelving Unit (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied., 10 Jan. 2017
Exactly what I wanted, delivery was quick, relatively easy to assemble, although I would suggest two people would make it stress free! Very good value for money.

Great American Railroad Journeys: The Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Great American Railroad Journeys: The Complete Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Portillo
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 29 Sept. 2016
Each of the Michael Portillo DVDs deserve five stars, this one is no exception. He is a natural for what has been described as a 'phenomenally successful series'. I have purchased all of his series of DVDs as soon as they become available, & I never tire of watching them.

Metal drawer runners - 17mm wide x 312mm - (per pair) - Replaces most MFI, Ikea Argos etc.
Offered by Stolmet Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 1 July 2016
I was extremely satisfied with this product. One of the runners on a bedside cabinet had become defective, I found exactly what I wanted on Amazon. It was remarkably good value, thoroughly recommended.

Gangster. Thief. Police.
Gangster. Thief. Police.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent story, really enjoyable., 5 May 2016
I thought this to be a cracking story from beginning to end. Well worth the five stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5