Profile for Clairemundo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Night Iceberg
The Night Iceberg
by Helen Stephens

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book with a great story about sharing, 18 Feb. 2016
This review is from: The Night Iceberg (Paperback)
Lovely book purchasd for my three and a half year old daughter who is doing a project on penguins at preschool. Story starts with the little girl not wanting to share anything with her baby brother, then she goes on an adventure with penguins where she decides to share the iceberg, food and the contents of her suitcase and when she returns she is excited to share her experience with her brother and shares her favourite toy rabbit. I'm a fan of this author and we have her other books which are just as lovely. Very colourful illustrations beautiful.

Frederick Thomas navy tie with spitfire plane pattern and signature floral pattern design to rear.
Offered by Frederick Thomas Ties

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiffing spitfire tie - excellent, 14 Dec. 2015
Bought for my dad this tie is very good quality and comes well packaged. The spitfires are brilliantly detailed. I was worried it would look cheap but I was delighted with it. My dad has very bad taste in ties so I wanted to improve his style and this certainly works for that.

Melissa & Doug 12505 Doorbell House
Melissa & Doug 12505 Doorbell House

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever toy, 14 Dec. 2015
Bought for my three year old daughter
Very clever toy made to challenge them
Giving it to her for Christmas
Sturdy and well made
Big fan of Melissa and Doug wooden toys.

HABA Pram Decoration Blossoms
HABA Pram Decoration Blossoms
Offered by uniqueplace-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, 27 Oct. 2015
Ties on my daughters car seat no problem. Well made, strong and my four month old loves grasping and pulling it. The wooden element makes this a classic toy.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (150th Anniversary Edition with Dame Vivienne Westwood)
by Lewis Carroll

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2015
Beautiful cover and illustrations within

Bébé Gourmet: My Baby Recipe Book - 100 easy recipes for raising adventurous eaters
by Jenny Carenco

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 26 Mar. 2014
Perfect for a mum with a new born or toddler. Lots of recipes for all ages from purees to snacks, main meals, fruit kebabs, bakes, soups. The handy tips at the bottom of each page are great for recipes you feel your child might have outgrown, they give you options to use the purees as soups, toppings, or contents of other older child recipes so nothing wasted and all appropriate. I am so pleased I bought this book, my daughter is 18 months old. Its a different spin to the traditional child recipe books.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash, 235 ml
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash, 235 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 26 Mar. 2014
Worth the money, perfect for my little one. It smells lovely, lasts as you don't need much. Tear free. Lovely gift idea for a baby shower.

Manhattan Toy Winkel Teethers
Manhattan Toy Winkel Teethers
Offered by Qianxing

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a baby shower gift, 26 Mar. 2014
I received this for my daughter and she loved it so much I bought another one for a friends baby shower gift. The baby can grasp the outside arms and shake it, it can be chewed and thrown. Perfect for little hands and very colourful and safe.

My First Word Book (My First Word Books)
My First Word Book (My First Word Books)
by Felicity Brooks
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my 18 month old, 26 Mar. 2014
Brilliant book, my daughter loves to point at the items I call out to her. I'm sure this will last her for quite a while.

Tidlo Wooden Fruit Salad
Tidlo Wooden Fruit Salad

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet and good quality, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Wooden Fruit Salad (Toy)
Ordered this product as an alternative to the plastic variety available. I am very pleased with quality and finish, nice and bright, the little crate is sweet and you get ten items of fruit. Bought for my 18 month old daughter and she loves it.

Page: 1 | 2