Profile for sirchals > Reviews

Content by sirchals

sirchals (Barcelona)

Rebecca Srl Bench Shoe Rack 2 Drawers 2 Shelves Brown Wood Country Rustic Design Hall Bedroom (Cod. 0-9035)
Offered by mobilirebecca_2015

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks nice, but not as solid as it should be, 10 May 2017
This bench looks nice in our hall- and it fitted in the space available. The quality is though a bit disappointing, you can easily lift it with one hand, so this is not solid wood, as it might seem in the picture. It makes a cracking noise when a standard size adult sits on it. So buy if it fits, but careful on sitting on it.

Retromixer - the adapter for double taps
Retromixer - the adapter for double taps
Offered by Retromixer

1.0 out of 5 stars so feel I can't return it- complete waste of money, 17 Dec. 2016
Clearly not fit for purpose, water coming through by the taps and flooding our floor. I've used this product now, so feel I can't return it- complete waste of money, do not buy. I liked the idea- and clearly a gap in the market, but this product is not filling it. I'd like my money back.

Bruce Springsteen And The E Street Band: Live In Barcelona [DVD] [2003]
Bruce Springsteen And The E Street Band: Live In Barcelona [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Bruce Springsteen

3.0 out of 5 stars Bruce is great, sound is awfull, 20 Oct. 2005
Totally agree with previous reviews. I was at that concert, it was unforgettable, so I was very much looking forward to having it at home. However, the sound is disgraceful. Even having a decent home cinema, the vocals are almost unhearable. There is no separation of trebels and bass tracks. Only worthy is the stereo track, and is better hear it on the TV. I do not understand how the audio mix engineers dare to release such poor sound quality.
As I am only reviewing the DVD, 3 stars good enough, and only useful to reminding me that night, that's all.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2012 12:48 PM BST