Profile for Mrs SALLY A VARDY > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Yu-gi-oh 2013 Collectors Tin Wave 1
Yu-gi-oh 2013 Collectors Tin Wave 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Feb. 2015
It was a gift for my eldest Grandson - he now wants more!

Led Zeppelin IV [Deluxe Remastered CD]
Led Zeppelin IV [Deluxe Remastered CD]

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my son for Christmas - he ..., 12 Jan. 2015
I bought this for my son for Christmas - he already has the 'old; version, which is nearly worn out! He loves it!

Pink Cantelever Arts and Crafts Box. Ideal for all your little extras
Pink Cantelever Arts and Crafts Box. Ideal for all your little extras
Offered by Tackle The Problem

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it for my Granddaughter for Christmas and she ..., 12 Jan. 2015
I bought it for my Granddaughter for Christmas and she loves it! She has lots of crayons and pencils, scissors, felt tip pens, paint brushes and she did not know where to put them. So, thank you!

Wild: A Journey from Lost to Found
Wild: A Journey from Lost to Found

5.0 out of 5 stars It is an amazing book - I had heard excerpts from it and ..., 4 Nov. 2014
It is an amazing book - I had heard excerpts from it and I really wanted to read the whole book. In the book you find out the reasons why this young woman would want to walk probably one of the most dangerous routes in the world - alone! She had not hiked distances before - but planned it carefully - with boxes sent ahead with money and food - so she had something to look forward to on that 3 month trek. You find out who she met and her various adventures.
I am already starting to plan my next adventure walk - though not as adventurous as in 'Wild'.

Le Toy Van London Car Set
Le Toy Van London Car Set
Offered by Morleys

5.0 out of 5 stars London Car Set a hit!, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Le Toy Van London Car Set (Toy)
I bought the set to go with a garage for my Grandsons - we have too many girl's toys in this house! They love it! The cars are robust, but easy to handle for little fingers and the colours are nice and bright.

Yu-Gi-Oh Abyss Rising Special Edition
Yu-Gi-Oh Abyss Rising Special Edition
Offered by HILLS CARDS LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars One Grandson is very happy!, 4 Jan. 2014
I bought the product for my Grandson for his 14th birthday - he is very good at not choosing expensive presents. He is very happy with it.

Hama Beads Activity Box (Pink)
Hama Beads Activity Box (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hama beads, 27 Oct. 2013
I have found these so popular in my craft group in church that I now need to order more!
They are a bit small for my fingers, but the children cope with them.

Plan Toys Set Of Traffic Signs and Lights
Plan Toys Set Of Traffic Signs and Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars traffic signs, 27 Oct. 2013
I bought a street plan car mat and these go so well with it and teach children the rudiments of road sense and what signs do.

Hama Beads Princess Mobile Hanging Box
Hama Beads Princess Mobile Hanging Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Hama Beads, 27 Oct. 2013
These have been so popular with the girls and boys - I have to be careful when moving them so that they stay intact, before I can iron them!
I hav almost run out, so need to order some more!

Pack of 100 Small Mixed Striped Round Resin Beads 6mm, hole 1.5mm
Pack of 100 Small Mixed Striped Round Resin Beads 6mm, hole 1.5mm
Offered by lotusbeadsuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Beads, 27 Oct. 2013
I have started a small craft group in my church for the youngsters and want to offer a range of activities and the girls do like to make bracelets for themselves and their friends.

Page: 1 | 2