Profile for sarcastic2099 > Reviews

Content by sarcastic2099

"sarcastic2099"

World Championship Rugby (PS2)
World Championship Rugby (PS2)
Offered by scaddingk

3.0 out of 5 stars Great game, but too many problems problems, 20 April 2004
This game is much better than Rugby 2004, the passes are much quicker, thegraphics are great, your players don't look like female elephants and thecontrols are simple.
But there's a downside; first of all, thecommentators are complete idiots! In the line out Barnes says 'it's theusual suspects in the line out'. Well duh, the forwards! It's not asin-depth as it could have been. Another problem, scrums, rucks and maulscan be slightly hard at times. The stadiums are mostly unknown, I mean,who's ever heard of Tiger Bay Stadium?! But of course they haveTwickenham, propaganda! The team symbols and stupid names are absolutelypathetic! But the problem that dwarfs them all is ENGLAND! They areunbeatable! And what's worse Swing Low Sweet Chariot is sung by the crowd!
This could have been a good game...

Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force Double Pack (PC CD)
Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force Double Pack (PC CD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Star Trek Voyager Elite Force Expansion Pack, 1 Sept. 2002
When I ordered this game, I was really excited. Normally I order a game and end up with something completely different. But I extremely happy, even the price was great. The game wasn't too easy, but not too hard, it was just right. I was thrilled with most things, the graphics were very good, they had the actual voices of the cast from Voyager which was great, the multiplayer had loads of maps and characters, you could even go into black and white and be Captain Proton in Virtual Voyager. But I found the storyline could have been a bit better and on the virtual Voyager, if you kill somebody like that big headed Chakotay who's has been needing a good pummelling scince the show began, that paranoid Chell, that cocky Biessman, that anoying Paris, those rude crewmen (I shall come back to that later) or if you just want a good ol' killing spree, after a couple seconds you find yourself in the brig. On single Multiplayer I set up everyone as people from Voyager, the first couple of times it worked, but then everone turned different people, above this Reaver it had Jayneway. And on team player the AI wouldn't stay on the right team and when they did, they wouldn't listen to me although I proclaimed myself team leader. Those rude crewmen, I over rank them, so why are they rude? Although those complaints may seem alot, but You still can't ignore that it's a great game. I would advise you to wait for Voyager Elite Force 2 as the release date is hurdling towards us, but if you want a game set in the Voyager timelline, this is the game to buy!