Profile for CJR > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Zero Waste Home: The Ultimate Guide to Simplifying Your Life
Zero Waste Home: The Ultimate Guide to Simplifying Your Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 17 May 2017
A very thought provoking book with lots of helpful advice. You will be surprised at how much stuff you buy in plastic is not recyclable as you may have thought. Time for change!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 10 Jun. 2015
Fabulous bracelet - very dainty and feminine! I'm delighted with it - many thanks.

Marathon Training
Marathon Training
by Nikalas Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Marathon Training (Hardcover)
I purchased this book to prepare me for my second marathon ( five years after my first) and I found it very useful. It takes a very balanced approach and is full of very straightforward, helpful advice.
I finished my first marathon in 5.04 and my recent race in 4.32 following the advice given so I would definitely recommend this book.

Pure Baby: Give A Beautiful Beginning
Pure Baby: Give A Beautiful Beginning

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book, 22 Jan. 2014
I really enjoyed this book and reading about the journey from pregnancy through the first exciting year.

I would highly recommend this book to any one looking to give their baby a natural and healthy start to life.

Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF20 Sunscreen 200ml
Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF20 Sunscreen 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, 31 July 2013
I have very pale skin and holidays have been so much more enjoyable since discovering this. One application in the morning and then that is it for the day, nothing to worry about. A tan develops over a few days.
A few points to note- I don't really consider it suitable for facial use and be careful near white clothing as it may stain.

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 31 July 2013
This is a really lovely product- made a real difference to my stretch marks post baby and to my skin overall. Also excellent as a night cream for the face

Scandale Mirage Swimsuit Women's Body Shaper Decadent Red Size 10
Scandale Mirage Swimsuit Women's Body Shaper Decadent Red Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 29 July 2013
This swimsuit is a miracle. It is a bit of a struggle to get in to and out of but it is worth the effort. I had a baby a few months ago and could not believe how flat this made my tummy look. The legs are a little low cut but overall this suit is the best I have ever bought.

My Boyfriend Wrote a Book about Me: And Other Stories I Shouldn't Share with Acquaintances, Coworkers, Taxi Drivers, Assistants, Job Interviewers, Bik
by Hilary Winston

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 29 July 2013
Very few books really make you laugh put loud, this is one of them! Lots of short, amusing anecdotes - I really enjoyed this.

Denman D6 Shampoo/Shower Brush
Denman D6 Shampoo/Shower Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little brush!, 29 July 2013
I purchased this to comb through conditioner and it far better than a hairbrush- gently massages the scalp. Excellent buy.

BABYBJÖRN Fitted Sheet for Travel Cot Light (Organic Natural White)
BABYBJÖRN Fitted Sheet for Travel Cot Light (Organic Natural White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job nicely, 20 May 2013
Great quality cotton sheet with stretch. It is very soft for baby and washes very well. I would recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2