Profile for Rosieanna > Reviews

Content by Rosieanna

Rosieanna

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Uni Mitsubishi Pencil sharpener manual red KH20.15 (japan import)
Uni Mitsubishi Pencil sharpener manual red KH20.15 (japan import)
Offered by JNS JAPAN STORE [Ship from Japan.]

5.0 out of 5 stars Mitsubishi Pencil Sharpener., 23 April 2016
Excellent product. The best pencil sharpenerI have ever had. I would most definitely recommend this item. It produces 2 kinds of points-one long sharp point, the other shorter and less sharp, and it supports the pencils whilst sharpening them. It can be dismantled for cleaning purposes. It was well packaged and arrived in good time considering where it came from. I would deal with this company again. Thank You.

Morphy Richards Accents 48701 Sear and Stew Slow Cooker - Brushed Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Murphy Richards Slow Cooker., 12 Feb. 2016
Very happy with purchase. This is light, very easy to use and even easier to clean. I have used it now several times and the food has cooked beautifully. I would thoroughly recommend this item.

Kodak Gold 200asa 35mm - 36 exp Single
Kodak Gold 200asa 35mm - 36 exp Single

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Gold 200asa 35mm, 7 Nov. 2015
This item arrived in time and works fine. So I would recommend this item. Thank you.

Home Discount® Winged Folding Clothes Airer, 18 Metre Drying Space FREE DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Home Discount Winged Folding Clothes Airer., 7 Nov. 2015
For the price this item is good value. It is a little flimsy and I don't think it would take very heavy items but it suits my needs perfectly and I am very happy with it. It also folds flat and can be easily stored. So for this reason, I would recommend. Thank you.

adidas Performance NEO Womens Knitted Solid Cardigan - Navy - 14
adidas Performance NEO Womens Knitted Solid Cardigan - Navy - 14

2.0 out of 5 stars Adidas Performance NEO Womens knitted cardigan., 7 Nov. 2015
The cardigan arrived in time and looks nice. But I am disappointed with the quality. It snags easily as well. So for this reason I would not recommend.

Yorkshire Tea Traditional 1200 One Cup Tea Bags 3  Kg
Yorkshire Tea Traditional 1200 One Cup Tea Bags 3 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Yorkshire Tea Traditional 1200 One Cup Tea Bags., 7 Nov. 2015
This item arrived in good time and is in perfect condition. I have bought from this source before and if the price is good, I will buy again. This being so, I would thoroughly recommend this product.

Kenco Freeze Dried Decaffeinated Coffee 500 g
Kenco Freeze Dried Decaffeinated Coffee 500 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenco Freeze Dried Decaffeinated Coffee, 7 Nov. 2015
This item arrived in good time and in perfect condition. I have bought from this source before and have been very satisfied with the product so can thoroughly recommend. If the price is right, I will buy again. Thank you.

Security Camera Warning Sticker
Security Camera Warning Sticker
Offered by Wall Art Desire™

2.0 out of 5 stars Security Camera Warning Sticker, 7 Nov. 2015
The sticker arrived in good time but unfortunately they did not stick well to the surface as it started to peel at the edges even though I made sure the surface was clean and dry and pressed it well down when placing it. So therefore, I would not reccomend it. I have since bought a different one from another source and it does the job well.

Gelert Mens Ottawa Low Walking Shoe
Gelert Mens Ottawa Low Walking Shoe
Offered by Kickback Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Gelert Footwear, 4 Oct. 2015
These are value for money. They are well made and look nice. They are most comfortable to wear to the gym or for walking. I can recommend and I would use this seller again. Also they were well packaged when they arrived. Thank you

30 Mixed Felting Needles - 10 Different types - Triangular, Star, Reverse and Twisted Needles
Offered by Heidifeathers®

5.0 out of 5 stars Felting Needles, 4 Oct. 2015
These arrived quickly. Have used this seller before with no problems. Needles are well coloured and they come with a card that informs the user of how they perform. Can recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6