Profile for winnie > Reviews

winnie

Page: 1 | 2
Willow Tree Vigil Figure
Willow Tree Vigil Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a collector of Willow Tree this is such a beautiful piece. I love the subtle colouring to enhance ..., 3 Jun. 2017
As a collector of Willow Tree this is such a beautiful piece. I love the subtle colouring to enhance the piece. The title Vigil can have a prophetic meaning for each individual. My reason for buying ? My wonderful mum passed away last year so it is placed by a favourite photograph .

BT 8600 Advanced Call Blocker Cordless Home Phone with Answer Machine (Trio Handset Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars I have recommended these phones to so many people, 3 Jun. 2017
No more cold sales calls !! I have recommended these phones to so many people. Brilliant !!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars As I am now a senior citizen it's wonderful to be able to obtain this product at a ..., 3 Jun. 2017
I have used this product for a number of years and it always delivered !! Originally purchased from my hairdresser at twice the cost . As I am now a senior citizen it's wonderful to be able to obtain this product at a cheaper price. If you have thin or blow away hair this is for you

To Be Loved
To Be Loved

5.0 out of 5 stars What a handsome man!!, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: To Be Loved (Audio CD)
An absolute must for all fans of this talented young man!! Superb choice of songs sung only as Michael Buble can!!!

Norwegian Wood
Norwegian Wood
by Jay Rubin

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Norwegian Wood (Paperback)
Bought this as this was the read for a reading group. Not my type of book Maybe Im too old!!!

Citerna 9 ct Yellow and White Gold Cubic Zirconia Crossover Drop Earrings
Citerna 9 ct Yellow and White Gold Cubic Zirconia Crossover Drop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Pressie for me!!, 25 Feb. 2014
I am always looking for different pieces of jewellery and this certainly caught my eye! Very well made although a little on the small side. However am very pleased with my purchase to myself!!

Fifty Big Ones: Greatest Hits
Fifty Big Ones: Greatest Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Beach Boys, 25 Feb. 2014
My hubby had been a beach boys fan for a very long time!! This was bought to add to his vast collection and is a must for all beachboys fans!!!

Willow Tree Imaginative Child Figurine
Willow Tree Imaginative Child Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb present, 25 Feb. 2014
I am an avent fan of willow tree and had not seen this item before. I bought it because it represents my 3 year old grandson. In fact all the willow tree figures have a special meaning to me.

Postman Pat: Big Boat Adventure [DVD]
Postman Pat: Big Boat Adventure [DVD]
Dvd ~ Postman Pat
Offered by figswigs

5.0 out of 5 stars Postman Pat Big Boat adventure., 2 Aug. 2013
These are the original series and there are different characters. However. this is an entertaining dvd which is played constantly!!! My 2 year old grandson doesn't want to watch Special Delivery anymore but the ordinary ones!!!!

Postman Pat Classic Vehicle And Accessory Set Alf's Tractor
Postman Pat Classic Vehicle And Accessory Set Alf's Tractor

5.0 out of 5 stars alf's tractor., 2 Aug. 2013
Extrememly pleased with this product and it has a figure included which is an added bonus!!!! Very sturdy unlike the trains in the series whose doors keep falling off! Ver frustrating!!!!

Page: 1 | 2