Profile for Claire > Reviews

Content by Claire

Claire

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Rainbow Loom Make Your Own Bracelet Kit - Rubber Bands, Twist, Rainbow, Scoobies
Offered by Blackburn Merchandise

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Aug. 2014
I've found this brilliant for making loom band animals. It seems quite strong and is easy to use.

Collins A6 Meta Week to View Mid Year Diary for 2014 and 2015
Collins A6 Meta Week to View Mid Year Diary for 2014 and 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Aug. 2014
Perfect for what I needed

Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - Green 600 Count
Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - Green 600 Count
Offered by things4craft (A UK based craft company)

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 19 Aug. 2014
The bands pictured are a bright, solid green colour whereas the ones I received were translucent ones.

Black and White Loom Refill 600 Bands and 24 S Clips ®Thingers
Black and White Loom Refill 600 Bands and 24 S Clips ®Thingers
Offered by ToyWarehouseUK

2.0 out of 5 stars I ordered these once and they were fine so I ordered another pack and, 5 Aug. 2014
I ordered these once and they were fine so I ordered another pack and, this time, the bands were really poor quality, snapping really easily. Quite a few were already snapped by the time I got them.

YAZILIND Jewellery Gift Silver Plated Glaring Crystal Pretty Butterfly Brooches and Pins Vintage for Women Girls
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 5 Aug. 2014
Two of the gems had fallen out before I even wore it.

PASTEL COLOURS - 600 Premium High Quality Strong Assorted Colourful Rainbow Loom Bands Bandz Bracelet Making Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug. 2014
The bands were good quality

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars The quality of the bands is good but the colour of the bands that arrived was ..., 24 July 2014
The quality of the bands is good but the colour of the bands that arrived was not what I ordered.

The Puppet Company - Traditional Story Sets - Three Billy Goats Gruff & Troll Finger Puppet Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Three Billy Goats Gruff, 18 Feb. 2014
The children at my pre- school all really enjoyed playing with these and using them to act out the story.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Connecting camels, 18 Feb. 2014
These are a great resource at my preschool and can be used to promote a number of different skills, e.g. counting, sorting into colours or sizes, weighing, matching to the cards, etc. The children also enjoy seeing who can make the longest line of camels!

I'm Happy! and Other Fun Feelings
I'm Happy! and Other Fun Feelings
by Clare Hibbert

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Happy, 18 Feb. 2014
I'd say this item on Amazon is very overpriced at over £10. Luckily we managed to borrow it from the library and found it a great starting point for talking about feelings. The pictures are nice and big and appeal to young children.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9