Profile for Araam Abdal > Reviews

Content by Araam Abdal

Araam Abdal (Manchester, UK)

RDX Gym Weight Lifting Wrist Wraps Power Training Exercise Straps Bodybuilding Crossfit Workout
Offered by B2Fitness

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for big lifters, 26 Dec. 2012
Not trying to blow my own trumpet or anything but just a cautionary word, if you plan to use these on the long term to lift heavier weights than normal then expect them to last a week or two maximum. From my experience they did support my wrist/forearm however they did not last at all and was left feeling disappointed. The strap doesn't hold well at all and now even comepletely unwraps mid rep which has almost caused an injury.

OK product, very, very poor timelife.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2015 8:04 AM BST

Ryan Giggs: My Life, My Story
Ryan Giggs: My Life, My Story
by Ryan Giggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, 4 Oct. 2010
Very quick delivery, ordered it on the friday, recieved it on the monday, was expecting it 2 days later in fact, very happy with the speed of service no complaints whatsoever.
Packaging was very good ensuring no damage happened to the book as I have looked very carefully, all corners etc are in tact, and I ordered this back a day after it came out and had no problems with delivery times etc and authentic peice too, ofcourse!

HTC 7 Mozart/Desire Pocket Pouch
HTC 7 Mozart/Desire Pocket Pouch
Offered by HomeandGarden

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, great item., 3 Oct. 2010
First off, the delivery was superb, it said 5-7 working days, it was dispatched the next day, I recieved the day after, which considering I didn't choose the express option and didn't pay any extra in delivery, was very impressed at.
Secondly, you don't have to be at the door when the package arives, because if your letter box is a decent enough size (standard size should be fine) then it gets posted straight through.
Now on to the product, it's a nice bit of protection, the interior as many have said before me keeps the phone clean and scratch free, the little pull tab is a very nifty little thing. Its a snug fit, nice and firm, phones goes in with little effort and comes out with even less thanks to the little tab.

Overall, very satisfied as this was the first product I bought off of amazon, and off of this seller.

All in all, 5/5.