Profile for A. > Reviews

Content by A.

A.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
KurtzyTM Hanging Aluminium Indoor Clothes Dryer Airer Hanger- 20 Pegs- Drying Rack
Offered by Kurtzie - Fast Shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything was fine with it, 23 April 2017
My mum and I both wanted one of these, as we were sick of the plastic ones constantly breaking (and I needed a decent one for when I move into my own place!).

When it arrived, it was very well packaged. Everything was fine with it, and we also liked how light it was compared to products we've had in the past. We also liked the additional clip, which will prevent it being blown (or knocked) off the washing line.
We were both very happy with the purchase, and with the reasonable price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2017 10:56 AM BST

Power Capes: The ONLY Set of 5 Superhero Costumes with Felt Masks. Perfect for Dressing Up, Pretend Play and Parties. FREE Comic sticker sheets included.

5.0 out of 5 stars These were fantastic, and the 5 year old recipient was overjoyed, 23 April 2017
These were fantastic, and the 5 year old recipient was overjoyed, and was soon running around the room as Iron Man. One very happy little chappy!

Bandai Pokemon Collection 39 Select Series Sorugareo Plastic Model Kit
Bandai Pokemon Collection 39 Select Series Sorugareo Plastic Model Kit
Offered by TOY SHOP JAPAN HOBBYONE.

5.0 out of 5 stars This model kit was very easy to put together, 23 April 2017
This model kit was very easy to put together. It took me a little over an hour to complete, and is now standing proudly on my shelf with all my other figures.

Head Case Designs Purple Kawaii Christmas Penguins Leather Book Wallet Case Cover For iPod Touch 5th Gen / 6th Gen
Offered by eCell

2.0 out of 5 stars Not durable, 25 Jan. 2016
It's cute, and my ipod (touch 6th gen) fits perfectly into it.

However, having owned this case for less than 3 weeks, it already has a crack in one corner, and a chunk missing out of the other.
I am always careful with my belongings. I have never dropped my ipod, banged it against anything, or damaged it in any other way. My ipod is only ever put into my car to play music from, in a small pocket of my work bag, or on the sofa next to me. So for it to have problems after 2 weeks of use isn't great.

To sum up, you get what you pay for.

iPod Touch 5th 6th Generation Genuine Leather Case, iPod Touch 5/6 Case Genuine ZAFOORAH Credit Card Wallet Stand with 3 Bonus items Stylus, Screen Protector, Microfiber Cloth (Genuine Leather Wallet Stand - Black
Offered by ZAFOORAH

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 4 months, 17 Jan. 2016
I had to replace this with another case after just 4 months. I had looked after it well, and never taken my ipod out of this case, but within 4 months it had 3 cracks which meant the ipod was vulnerable to falling out. Have since replaced with another case from a different seller.

Mountain Warehouse Snaggle Womens Hooded Insulating Full Zip Pockets Adjustable Fleece Black 14
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cosy and warm, 26 Oct. 2015
I have this in Grey, and absolutely love it. It is extremely warm, and so soft on the skin. I am looking forward to buying the black one :).

Edit: I now have the black one, and love it!

Edit 2: And now I have the purple one :). Love them so much!

'Dr Who Pacman Mashup T-Shirt Inspired By Dr Who - (Black) M
'Dr Who Pacman Mashup T-Shirt Inspired By Dr Who - (Black) M

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Jan. 2015
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas, and he absolutely loved it. I bought him a medium sized one, and it fits him perfectly.

[Assembly Required] Pokemon Plastic Model - Select Collection Series Mega Charizard X
Offered by J - Innovation

5.0 out of 5 stars It was very easy to put together, 5 Jan. 2015
This is a model kit, which you have to put together yourself.

It was very easy to put together, and took me just over an hour. The instructions are in Japanese, but have very clear illustrations. No glue is required, as the pieces just click together.

It also comes with a stand, but does stand up on its own. The wings, tail, legs, arms, neck, and head can all move

Double Compartment Carry Case For Nintendo 2DS
Double Compartment Carry Case For Nintendo 2DS
Offered by Lukia

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Aug. 2014
Very happy with this. Keeps my 2DS safe, and has loads of room for games. Brilliant.

Pokemon Plastic Model Collection - Lizardon Evolution Set
Pokemon Plastic Model Collection - Lizardon Evolution Set
Offered by LP SQUARE

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Model Kit!, 15 Aug. 2014
There are three figures to put together: Charmander, Charmeleon, and Charizard. (Product description even says 'assembly instructions', implying that it needs putting together).

The figures are VERY easy to put together. The pieces just clip together, no glue needed at all. It took me an hour and a half to put all 3 figures together.

The instructions are in Japanese, but the pictures make them very easy to follow. Some of the stickers are a little tricky to get into place, but I am very satisfied. I have several other Bandai Pokemon models, and am very happy with all of them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3