Profile for Jet > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Deep Moisture Comfort Balm - 300 ml
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Deep Moisture Comfort Balm - 300 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good moisturiser, 18 May 2017
This is an excellent general moisturiser. Lovely on my face because it isn't greasy. Good to my poor hands and my worn out elbows! It smells delightful too. Very light pleasant unobtrusive scent.

Oops Outlet Women's Celeb Ruched Gathered Neck Plain Stretchy Vest Top M/L (US 8/10) Cerise
Offered by Be Jealous!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this top but beware. Sizes run very small, 16 April 2017
OK I like this little top, but a warning. I'm a size 8-10 but had the forethought to read reviews first, so bought the M/L size. I'm glad I did because the "medium/large" size arrived which just fits a size 10 nicely. So basically anyone over a size 12 shouldn't buy this. They'll be disappointed or get involved wth returns.
Also this is NO WAY a "long top" as it looks on the picture. I am petite but it only just reaches to my hip bone. That's fine with me. It'll be great for summer. I'm giving it 5 stars because it's pretty, and it's comfortable. but be careful ordering this item.

Cotton Traders Faux Fur Lined Boots Unisex Womens Ladies Men Winter Zip Up E Fit

1.0 out of 5 stars They crack -quickly!, 31 Jan. 2017
They were the most wonderful boots. Cozy warm and weatherproof and kept my cold toes comfortable. I wore them normally, and didn't do anything crazy with them like walking in blackthorns....
And then....two months later the upper split. I ended up with a cold soaking wet right foot one half mile into a 6 mile walk. Nothing I could do except swear. TWO MONTHS' wear out of these! I would definitely have expected better quality.
Someone I know bought these, and told me the upper split in their boot too.
After two months' wear they have to go in the bin! Extremely disappointing. I won't be buying them again ever. I had better wear out of a pair of dirt cheap silly girlie leopard-print wellies which cost 6.99. THOSE lasted me 18 months of constant wear!

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Denim Scoop Neckline T-shirt With 3/4 Sleeves Size 20 Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars and they are very happy with the T shirt, 8 Jan. 2017
This was a present for someone else, and they are very happy with the T shirt.

Flue Free Chimney Cleaner 750g [Hot Spot ]
Flue Free Chimney Cleaner 750g [Hot Spot ]
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Always burn good dry wood, 8 Jan. 2017
It certainly seems to help. I get a bit of tar and creosote in my old Victorian chimney. Always burn good dry wood, but probably the cause is a pretty big cold chimney plus a small-ish fire. I use the flue-free every 3 days. I swept the chimney in October, but had started to notice some 'glazing' just above the fire. When it was cold I tried scraping this to see how bad it was. It wouldn't budge. After using the hotspot a few times it scraped away easily, so I can guess that the chemicals are also having an effect further up the chimney. I shall sweep again very soon, and remove any debris. And use the hotspot regularly anyway.
But I can definitely see that it has caused some chemical change in the tar that I could see.

Russell Hobbs 2 Plate Mini Hot Plate Hob 15199, 1500 W - Stainless Steel
Russell Hobbs 2 Plate Mini Hot Plate Hob 15199, 1500 W - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little hob!, 5 Aug. 2016
So far -great. It is working very well, and I am happy with this hob.
A warning though...it takes quite some time for the heat to die down to go to a slow simmer setting, so it could end up boiling like crazy even when turned down. You have to keep your eye on it (unless cooking rice when it doesn't matter so much. Brilliant for boiling an egg! It only has to reach high heat for one minute then can be switched right off and the egg will still boil very well using no leccy!
Watch it for stir fries. Heat is a bit fierce. Needs a close watch on what's cooking!

VonShef Premium Electrical Double Hot Plate / Table Top Hob - Stainless Steel - Black
Offered by DOMU UK

1.0 out of 5 stars One bad hob!, 27 Jun. 2016
This hob is bad news. I followed the instructions carefully and within 2 hours of first receiving it, the right ring blew, blowing out my trip-switch (circuit breaker) I was willing to live with only one ring working, but after not using it for a few days, then using it again, only managed to cook on the left ring for a few days when the left ring ALSO blew the trip switch, and now neither ring works.
If I could have given this zero stars I would have done! This is the worst piece of kit I have ever bought in my whole life. I am asking for a full refund. Let's hope I get it.
Please people, don't buy this hob. Find another one!

I'd like to add that the customer service of Domu UK is excellent! No reflection on them. They addressed my issue promptly and offered a full refund. I would give THEM 5 stars.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2016 5:26 PM BST

Blush Avenue® Ladies Girls New Plain Long Sleeve Stretch Scoop Neck Top T-Shirt Girl Size UK 8-16
Offered by amberclothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice little top perfect for summer, 14 Jun. 2016
Really nice little top perfect for summer. Not too heavy to wear even on a warm day, and lovely pale pink colour. It fitted perfectly for the size I ordered.

Unze Kirs' Womens Chain Detail Winter Ankle Boots Zip Closure
Unze Kirs' Womens Chain Detail Winter Ankle Boots Zip Closure

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really winter boots but ok, 14 Jun. 2016
Nice little boots but a bit more lightweight and flimsier than I thought they would be. Smooth soles as well, so quite slippery. Fashion boots I guess. Thin soles so won't be very warm for winter. Plus they are a little on the tight side when wearing socks

Original Source Lavender & Tea Tree Shower Gel TRIPLE PACK 3 x 250ml by pz cussons

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lavender perfume, 14 Jun. 2016
Lovely, thank you! Can't buy this in my local store anymore and it is my favourite Original Source. Nice pure lavender smell.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7