Profile for Drexl > Reviews

R-Evolution - Deluxe Edition [DVD] [2013] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ The Doors
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the doors., 22 Jan. 2014
It's the doors, you can't go wrong with this DVD and the packaging is great digi book format, with great information on each song featured in this DVD.

Maniac  -  Artwork Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk [DVD] [2013]
Maniac - Artwork Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Elijah Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant classic, 8 Dec. 2013
This is an instant horror classic I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this movie but wow I've seen this movie already about ten times, do yourself a favor and watch this movie

Almost Famous [DVD]
Almost Famous [DVD]
Dvd ~ Billy Crudup
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars It's almost famous, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Almost Famous [DVD] (DVD)
What can be said about this movie that hasn't already it's great movie, I bought this edition mainly for the cover.

Static [DVD]
Static [DVD]
Dvd ~ Milo Ventimiglia

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Static [DVD] (DVD)
I wasn't sure what to expect when I started watching this movie I thought it was going to be a home invasion movie but it's way more complicated than that. Check this movie out.

Maniac [DVD]
Maniac [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elijah Wood
Offered by Springwood Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Maniac [DVD] (DVD)
This movie was so much better than I expected, I mean the original maniac is one of my favorite horror films of all time and when I heard they were remaking it I was a very nervous about it and when I heard Elijah wood was going star as frank zito I knew there was no way this movie was going to be good, but I was extremely surprised at how good this movie I have seen this movie more than five times Elijah wood really pulled off the new version of frank the acting all around was very good the back story of frank was really intense there times where I felt bad for him just a great movie. If your avoiding this movie because it's a remake or because your a huge fan of the original do yourself a favor and check it out you won't be disappointed.