Profile for Mo > Reviews

Mo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 26 May 2016
Ordered these and although they came from abroad which I didn't realise at the time of order they came within days. There very good quality and my partner is really pleased with them. Will buy from this seller again.

Welcome To Rosie Hopkins' Sweetshop Of Dreams
Welcome To Rosie Hopkins' Sweetshop Of Dreams

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read!!, 4 April 2016
Really enjoyed it and am now reading book 2. This is the fourth book I've read by this author and am really enjoying them.

Meet Me on the Beach
Meet Me on the Beach

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Read, 15 Jan. 2016
Yet another brilliant read from Hilary Boyd.

Perfect Daughter (No Greater Courage)
Perfect Daughter (No Greater Courage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!!!, 1 Sept. 2015
This is the first book I have read by this author and I must say I couldn't put it down. It's set in Weston-Super-Mare which is where I live so I was really keen to read it and I must say everything that refers to the town has not been altered in anyway even down to the names of the roads, local paper and undertaker. It was very interesting and a really good read. I will definitely be looking for more by this author.

Light Years: The Very Best of Electric Light Orchestra (1997)
Light Years: The Very Best of Electric Light Orchestra (1997)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 28 Aug. 2015
This is an absolute brilliant cd, I would highly recommend it

Sons of Anarchy - Season 1-5 [DVD] [2013]
Sons of Anarchy - Season 1-5 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Charlie Hunnam

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly really pleased, 3 July 2015
Bought for my partners birthday, he's really pleased and with 66 episodes it'll keep him quiet for a while

Summer at Shell Cottage
Summer at Shell Cottage

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as her other books, 3 July 2015
Have read nearly all her books and was looking forward to this one however I didn't think it was as good as her others.

Me and Mr Jones
Me and Mr Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant read by Lucy Diamond, 13 April 2015
This review is from: Me and Mr Jones (Kindle Edition)
Another brilliant read by Lucy Diamond, I love the fact your hooked from the first page.

Only a Mother Knows
Only a Mother Knows

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant story about the girls in Article Row, 15 Mar. 2015
Another brilliant story about the girls in Article Row. I'm now on the last in the series A Christmas Promise and shall be sorry when I've finished them as you get into the story from the first page.

My Sweet Valentine (Article Row)
My Sweet Valentine (Article Row)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another brilliant read, 27 Feb. 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed it. This is the 3rd book in the series and it was as good as the first two, just can't put them down and what I like is your hooked from the first page. I've just started the next one now, just a shame there's only 5.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3