Profile for carol lindsay > Reviews

carol lindsay

Cracking Cryptic Crosswords
Cracking Cryptic Crosswords

4.0 out of 5 stars Most informative, 21 April 2013
Although I have not yet finished following all of Colin Dexter's hints, thus far I have been helped greatly. I would recommend this book to anyone who is just starting out on the cryptic crossword journey...a good purchase.

London Underground Map Tea Towel (ba)
London Underground Map Tea Towel (ba)
Offered by LONDON GIFTS STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a gift!, 10 Feb. 2013
I gave this tea towel to my son who has recently moved into his first home....it is great to be able to buy an informative tea towel that he can peruse whilst drying the dishes. The quality is very good and I now know that he will be able to plan his way round London on the underground!!

British £20 Bank Note Tea Towel (ti)
British £20 Bank Note Tea Towel (ti)

5.0 out of 5 stars Even more fun, 10 Feb. 2013
I now have £20 and £10 notes pegged to my washing line...what fun. Would recommend having tea towels like this..much more pleasing than any others that I own.

Tea Towel 10 GBP Note Design - Single
Tea Towel 10 GBP Note Design - Single
Offered by CKONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 10 Feb. 2013
Having purchased the £10 paper napkins I just had to follow up with the tea towel. When this is on the washing line all my neighbours think that I have won the lottery!

The Lectionary 2013 - Common Worship and Book of Common Prayer
The Lectionary 2013 - Common Worship and Book of Common Prayer
by Common Worship

4.0 out of 5 stars Most useful Lectionary, 10 Feb. 2013
This purchase was totally necessary as I have many tasks to carry out in my local village church and I need to have all the information to hand that this book contains. I like the way that it is set out-an easy to follow simple format, just right for me!

Landscape Photographer of the Year: Collection 6 (AA)
Landscape Photographer of the Year: Collection 6 (AA)
by AA Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Collection, 8 Jan. 2013
I purchase the Landscape Photographer of The Year book every year. It is a fantastic collections of photos taken in the United Kingdom showing us that the British landscape is something to be treasured, I highly recommend the acquisition of the whole series - six in total thus far, a must for your bookshelf.

London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games : The Official Commemorative Book
London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games : The Official Commemorative Book
by Tom Knight

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 8 Jan. 2013
The photographs in this book are great, a really good purchase and fantastic value-a lovely keepsake, would highly recommend buying!

1 Pack of 12 Novelty Napkins Either 50, 20, 10 Notes supplied at Random
1 Pack of 12 Novelty Napkins Either 50, 20, 10 Notes supplied at Random
Offered by Silverbak

5.0 out of 5 stars One hundred percent successful!, 8 Jan. 2013
Great fun having these napkins on the table, a fab talking point and a definite ice breaker, buy, buy, buy!

The Most Amazing Scenic Journeys in Britain: Great Drives of Discovery Through England, Scotland and Wales (Readers Digest)
by Reader's Digest

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a gift, 8 Jan. 2013
I purchased this book as a gift having bought others in the series previously. It has proved to be most useful and informative, would definitely recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of fun!!, 8 Jan. 2013
Paper napkins are my 'thing' and these top the bill-I even managed to give a packet away as a gift, would greatly recommend-great conversation starters round the table!