Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Pre-order now Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for cjcooper > Reviews

Content by cjcooper

cjcooper "cjcooper" (uk)

States of Play
States of Play
Offered by jim-exselecky

4.0 out of 5 stars unexpected pleasure, 2 Dec. 2012
This review is from: States of Play (Audio CD)
When Cornwell left that band I could not touch them with a barge pole and have struggled ever since. Recently, out of curiosity, I saw a clip of Roberts hamming it up during a live set and I warmed to him a bit, enough to check out this album. I approached it with a poison pen but was really impressed. It is a well crafted piece of work. Well produced rocky tracks with depth that I'd highly recommend. One thing I must warn, don't rest your eyes on the cover for too long.

Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter- Pink
Ozbozz Cosmic Light Flashing Deck Scooter- Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars cosmic flasher scooter, 5 Jan. 2010
My 3 year old son loves this scooter & he's always asking me to turn the lights on which I'd say fit the description of 'cosmic!'. I'd say it was educational in terms of teaching balance & motor skills. It seems very strong & is still in one piece after alot of use. One other reviewer said that a wheel came off, however, I have rounded of the alun key nuts trying to get one rear wheel off as my son is ready to have just the one central rear wheel. It looked like an easy job to adapt it but not so. Anyone else had this problem?