Profile for red.two@virgin.net > Reviews

Content by red.two@virgin.net

red.two@virgin.net (Nick Brown from Berkhamsted ,England)

Ten
Ten
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars The greatest album ever ! Buy it now, 29 July 2000
This review is from: Ten (Audio CD)
This album is so amazing. There are so many classic Pearl Jam songs on what I view as their best album. Black is such an amazing tune but Eddie Vedders voice really makes it. The feel good tune that is Alive is guranteed to brighten even the worst of days. I've owned this album for 5 years now and I never tire of it. If i could own only one album this would be it. I love Pearl Jam and have the other Albums which vary in quality but this is probably their best. If you ever have the chance watch Mtvs pearl Jam unplugged and listen to the Live version of Black. Buy Ten, It is so good !

Sleepy Hollow [film tie-in]: Novelisation
Sleepy Hollow [film tie-in]: Novelisation
by Peter Lerangis

5.0 out of 5 stars If you loved the film then read this !, 28 July 2000
Sleepy Hollow is a great read from start to finish with the added bonus of the original tale at the end. I saw the film when it was previewed and fell in love with the style which is perfectly relayed by Peter Lerangis in the novelisation. For me it helped that I had seen the film but it is not essential to be able to picture each chapters setting in your head. I love Tim burtons Unique directing style so if you liked sleepy hollow try Batman,Batman Returns, Edward scissor hands and the animation,Nightmare before Christmas. I loved this book and thought it was excellent value.

Third Eye Blind
Third Eye Blind

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most innovative albums ever, 23 July 2000
This review is from: Third Eye Blind (Audio CD)
From the start this album is so very promising and goes on to deliver in tracks such as Graduate and Narcolepsy.Semi charmed life was overplayed last summer but it still makes you feel great if you are in a bad mood ! I love this album and have listened to it thousands of times without it getting boring. If you like Counting crows, Matchbox twenty, Pearl Jam etc.,this is a must have. Try the album Blue as well but I personally think it is inferior, but each to their own.