Profile for Jillybean > Reviews

Content by Jillybean

Jillybean

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Mar. 2016
Fixed my dodgy Mac air charger in no time!

Always Hungry?: Conquer cravings, retrain your fat cells and lose weight permanently
by David S. Ludwig

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Mar. 2016
Super easy to read. Easy to understand and fabulous recipes. Couldn't put it down.

Lean Greens powder 500 gram - Super greens supplement with digestive enzymes
Lean Greens powder 500 gram - Super greens supplement with digestive enzymes
Offered by Lean Greens Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Easiest and non grainy greens drink I have tried!, 14 Mar. 2016
Easy to mix and tastes great. Very easy to drink any time of the day.

Ugg Foods Chocolate Chia Muffins Mix 455 g
Ugg Foods Chocolate Chia Muffins Mix 455 g
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars The tastiest gluten-free, low carb, Paleo cake I have ever made and tasted!, 27 Aug. 2015
I am not a lover of Paleo baking purely becuase of all the different, expensive ingredients you have to buy! These mixes are ridiculously easy to make and require very little time. They freeze perfectly and so make an ideal lunch box or mid-afternoon guilt free treat! I always have one or tow mixes handy and the chocolate muffins never fail to hit the spot when you fancy something tasty!

Nutrifiz® Effervescent Multivitamin & Minerals with Wheatgrass, 100% Vitamin D, Vitamin B & Vitamin C, (10 pk)
Offered by Nutrifiz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy levels through the roof!, 8 July 2015
SImply fantastic before a workout! My energy was through the roof!

Muscle Roller Stick - The Only Muscle Roller Sold on Amazon with a Lifetime Guarantee & Bio Energy Therapeutic Spindles! - Treats Muscle Pain, Sports Injuries, Knots and Trigger Points- Use the Exercise Stick to Reduce Muscle Soreness, Stiffness & Pain! Each IT Band Roller Comes with a Bonus How to PDF.

3.0 out of 5 stars Under hand ways to get email address!, 7 Sept. 2014
Disappointed that I couldn't access the supposedly downloadable user chart under the website supplied. I was directed to an Amazon lead page for a promotion. So I don't know how to use the item or have access to the promised video or pdf! Plus 50% off next purchase!

Life. Business.: Just Got Easier
Life. Business.: Just Got Easier
by Brad Burton

5.0 out of 5 stars Punchy, honest and real!, 21 Feb. 2014
I read this book in just a couple of days. I loved the honesty of the author from struggles to successes and I couldn't put it down!

I would highly recommend this book to anyone thinking about starting a business or thinking about it.

I would also recommend this book to anyone who has hit difficult times in life and business. Brad's straight talking and honest account of his battle and hurdles that he has overcome and the ones he has yet to go will act as a source of inspiration and hope to any budding or struggling entrepreneur.

Kick Start Fat Loss Home Workout DVD with Rachel Holmes
Kick Start Fat Loss Home Workout DVD with Rachel Holmes
Dvd ~ Rachel Holmes

5.0 out of 5 stars The best in the industry!, 15 Jan. 2013
At last! A fitness DVD performed and put together by a top Fitness expert and not fronted by a celebrity! Tried and tested workouts delivered by one of the most influential instructors in the industry!

Rachel never fails to motivate or deliver effective and fun workouts that can be performed at home to achieve lasting fat loss.

The Paleo Diet: Lose Weight and Get Healthy by Eating the Foods You Were Designed to Eat
by Loren Cordain

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for anyone who cares about their health!, 31 July 2011
If you care about your health then this book is a must. I have taken many points and theories from this book and have applied them to my clients and my own diet. It's reminding us of our ancestoral heritgate and how modern man has not evolved enough to be able to cope with modern food and modern life. Alot of the ideas and suggestions are really easy to start to implement. Even if you only applied his theories for 50% of the time I am certain you will have health benefits. This book will change the way you think and look at food for ever!

The New ME Diet: Eat More, Work Out Less, and Actually Lose Weight While You Rest
by Jade Teta

5.0 out of 5 stars By far the best book I have read on fat loss and understanding the power of hormones., 20 July 2010
I have worked in the fitness industry for over 6 years. Prior to that I was a long term repeat dieter and I suffered intermittent depression. I knew back then that there had to be a better model than calorie couting and hours of aerobic exercise. After years of experimenting and reading countless books I discovered this book quite by accident (thank you facebook!).

What is different about this book is that it's based on biochemistry. It explains that not all calories are equal and by choosing the right ratio of nutrients and by using exercise programs to spark your metabolism, you can exert control over your hormones in positive way. This diet is working with your body and not against it.

And what is even better about this program is that I no longer suffer episodes of depression. I now understand how food, stress, sunlight, sleep, food and exercise affect my hormones and my body and what I need to do to stay in balance.

Don't ever try another diet ever again.......read this book and you won't have to. The only minor negative aspect of this book is it was written in America and alot of the food options and suggestions are american based so may take some investigating to find alternatives or equivalents in the UK. But it is possible as I have found.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2014 10:09 PM BST