Profile for Al Hynes > Reviews

Al Hynes

In Her Name: Redemption Trilogy
In Her Name: Redemption Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars This needs to be given publicity!, 21 Feb. 2013
I'll start off by saying that I have over 100 books on my kindle, and not once have I been bothered to make a review, not due to a lack of quality within the titles themselves, but mainly due to the book already being well known.

With Mr. Hicks' 'In Her Name' series, I have come here to shamelessly implore those who have come on this page to download (or buy paperback) the entire series without a seconds thought!

Personally, I would suggest you do not read the full blurb as there are spoilers. I won't give a narrative outline either because that is not the purpose of this review. Hicks' writing is simply excellent. The Characters are very much believable but also loveable and loath-able alike! As the story was concluding I couldn't help but hope the kindle was lying about how close I was to finishing. The story is unique in my opinion within the genre.

OVERALL,

This was an incredibly refreshing find, Hicks was a genius to give the first one (Empire) away for free as he has sucked me in now for the entire series!

I hope he really does find a large audience, he deserves it.

Sony DCR-HC39E Handycam MiniDV Camcorder [1Mp, 12x Optical, 2.7" Wide Hybrid LCD]

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good but what a shame, 16 Sept. 2007
i had this camera for 2 years, after 1 year the handicam station broke and i can no longer put footage on the computer, now the lens cap is broken and it thinks its on all the time. it is a VERY good camera but i think it was poorly made to survive, the biggest problem with this is the handicam station...its very annoying!

good camera tho

4Gamers Flight Sim Stick
4Gamers Flight Sim Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good memories, 4 Jun. 2007
I bought a Wii on launch after owning every nintendo console apart from NES but i sold my GC in 2004 for a PS2 but when i had it i used this for Star Wars Rogue Leader and it was so amazing to use i am buying this again for my wii + rogue leader i would recomend this definatly!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2015 10:46 AM BST