Profile for Liz > Reviews

Liz

Mozart: Complete Violin Concertos
Mozart: Complete Violin Concertos

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Mozart, 26 Mar. 2011
I strongly recommend this superb double cd of Mozart's Violin Concertos to anyone who is a Mozart fan. The music is wonderful and vibrant and the Adagios of Violin concertos No. 1 and No. 3 are just beautiful. I bought this cd a couple of months back and have listened to it over and over again. It is most relaxing and enjoyable.
A++++++++++++

TRIXIE 39813 "Traveller Capri I" Pet Carrier 48 cm Light Grey / Red
TRIXIE 39813 "Traveller Capri I" Pet Carrier 48 cm Light Grey / Red
Offered by futterscheunecom

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat box, 20 Mar. 2011
This is an excellent cat carrier which was easy to assemble, although the handle took a bit of time to fit in. Very sturdy cat carrier and excellent value for money. Attractive colour too. Look forward to collecting my kitten and using the cat carrier!

Vivaldi: Concertos
Vivaldi: Concertos

5.0 out of 5 stars Vivaldi Concertos, 1 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Vivaldi: Concertos (Audio CD)
This is a wonderful double cd of Vivaldi's concertos. I especially love the opening concerto for 2 mandolins. The music can be listened to to relax or have it playing in the background. I find it very relaxing and uplifting. I definitely recommend this cd whether you are a lover of baroque or wanting something chilled out to listen to. *****

Crystal Angels
Crystal Angels

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly Music!, 19 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Crystal Angels (Audio CD)
My son gave me this cd for Christmas. It is absolutely beautiful! I use it for meditation or just relaxing. I listen to it again and again. I strongly recommend it not just for meditation but for anyone who wants to really relax. *****

Reiki Healing Touch
Reiki Healing Touch
Offered by newagemusicstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Reiki Healing Touch, 19 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Reiki Healing Touch (Audio CD)
This is a really beautiful cd. I am not a Reiki practitioner but have been listening to the cd for relaxation and using it for meditation. It is really beautiful and calming and I strongly recommend it.

The Healing Miracles of Archangel Raphael
The Healing Miracles of Archangel Raphael
by Doreen Virtue

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing Archangel, 7 Nov. 2010
A beautiful book which I found absolutely fascinating. The true stories of Archangel Raphael's healing miracles are truly amazing. I have had experiences of this wonderful healing Archangel too! Strongly recommend this book.

Journey to the Angels
Journey to the Angels
Offered by newagemusicstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly Music, 7 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Journey to the Angels (Audio CD)
Journey to the Angels is an absolutely beautiful cd! I have been meditating with the Angels for some time now, but no music is as heavenly as this one.
It is truly inspired by the Angels! It is so relaxing and peaceful, not only for meditation but as listening to just to chill out. I would highly recommend this cd, it is absolutely gorgeous!

Psychic Cats
Psychic Cats
by Theresa Cheung

5.0 out of 5 stars Psychic cats, 4 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Psychic Cats (Paperback)
A beautiful book that every cat lover should read. I am reading this book for the second time! I loved the true life stories of cats that people had written. Definitely recommend this book!