Profile for R. Davidson > Reviews

Content by R. Davidson

R. Davidson (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Children's Bible in 365 Stories
The Children's Bible in 365 Stories
by Mary Batchelor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bible for kids, 27 Dec. 2013
Great bible for kids, my year old is excited to have a real Bible! It has great sections at the end with questions and then scripture references for the answers, and scriptures listed by topic. Of course, not a translation I'd use for studying, and will explain things to my daughter using other translations as well, but I guess you should always do that when studying the Bible anyway.

Note, it uses modern language, which in some cases isn't so great. Instead of saying something like 'laid with' it says the more modern term!

Faith In Nature Aloe Vera Shampoo Strengthening For Normal To Dry Hair 400ml
Faith In Nature Aloe Vera Shampoo Strengthening For Normal To Dry Hair 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 20 Jun. 2013
Love this shampoo, no nasty ingredients and washes my hair fine! Goes great with the conditioner, or sometimes I just use vinegar in water as a conditioner.

Nurture by Nature: Understand Your Child's Personality Type and Become a Better Parent
by Paul Tieger

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for every parent!, 20 Jun. 2013
I've lent this to 2 friends so far after having my own 'oh my gosh, so my daughter IS normal!' realisation! It was so amazing to read bout MY daughter in the description, when I read her profile description. My friends were equally astonished to read details about their own kids! It has changed how I see my daughter, and I'm on the road to understanding her better!! I think every parent really should read this!

Camelbak Better Bottle Tritan - Pink, 500ml
Camelbak Better Bottle Tritan - Pink, 500ml
Offered by nanopreise

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 20 Jun. 2013
Perfect for my 5 year old, everyone in the family has their own Camelbak! Great size and I love that there is in BPA in the plastic.

Faith in Nature Seaweed & Citrus Conditioner with Wild Harvested Seaweed 400ml
Faith in Nature Seaweed & Citrus Conditioner with Wild Harvested Seaweed 400ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 20 Jun. 2013
Love this stuff, just ran out so need more again! I love that there are no nasties such as SLS.

Children's Left Handed Safety Scissors
Children's Left Handed Safety Scissors
Offered by BCreative®

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these!, 20 Jun. 2013
Perfect for my left handed 3 year old's tiny hands! She can use them just fine! We tried others and the holes were too small but these are a great size.

Media Environmental Photo Paper 6x4 250gsm x 40 sheets
Media Environmental Photo Paper 6x4 250gsm x 40 sheets

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 29 July 2012
It doesn't really seem like photo paper to me. Seems like regular card with a slight sort of gloss to the front. But maybe there's something I don't understand about environmental paper. Wouldn't buy again.

One Year Devotions for Preschoolers The HB (Little Blessings (Tyndale))
One Year Devotions for Preschoolers The HB (Little Blessings (Tyndale))
by Bowman & Kucharik

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, 29 July 2012
We LOVE this book for our daughter. She absolutely loves it too. Got it when she was 4, now just turned 5, it's perfect! Have recommended it to friends.

NB-4L Replacement Lithium-Ion Battery (1000 mAh)
NB-4L Replacement Lithium-Ion Battery (1000 mAh)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 29 July 2012
Seems to last just as long as the original one that came with my camera. About 2 days worth of use. Charges up really quickly. Glad I got it, it's just a backup and serves that purpose. Plus, no worse than the original.

Jesus and Me Every Day: Book 1
Jesus and Me Every Day: Book 1
by Eira Reeves

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 21 Sept. 2011
We got this for our 4 year old but it's too much beyond her. My husband reads it to her at night and says the stories are incredibly short, like 2 sentences long. He said usually the question they ask after the story would be too difficult for even an adult to answer. Things a 4 year old just could not and would not comprehend! They're too complex of ideas for a small kid. We've ordered a different one from Tyndale I think, hopefully that's more suitable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3