Profile for Console > Reviews

Content by Console

Console

Microsoft FQC-04649 - MICROSOFT WIN 7 PRO SP1 64B 1PK DVD EN
Microsoft FQC-04649 - MICROSOFT WIN 7 PRO SP1 64B 1PK DVD EN

5.0 out of 5 stars Full working Windows 7 Professional at a good price, 4 Mar. 2014
Ordered this for my first attempt at building a PC. Arrived in 2 days on standard delivery, much sooner than the estimated delivery time quoted which was great. Software wouldn't activate online, but as per sellers instructions simply did automated telephone activation and hey presto all activated and working. For the price a little work on my part seemed fair, better than the extortionate prices being asked for same product in UK shops!

Very happy with product and yes I would buy from and recommend this seller. Top job thanks

3M Headlight Lens Restoration Kit to Restore Dull/Faded/Discoloured Headlights
3M Headlight Lens Restoration Kit to Restore Dull/Faded/Discoloured Headlights
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*++ Amazing product, 11 Mar. 2013
Great service from Amazon. Delivered on time. After reading other reviews on this product I was expecting to see a big improvement in the appearance & brightness of my headlamps, but I was wrong. It brings them back to looking like new!! Such an easy product to use, just read & follow the instructions & make sure you have an electric drill. Took me about 90 minutes to do both headlamps on my Focus C Max in the freezing cold. When I had finished I was blown away by how good the headlamp lenses looked. Much cheaper than buying new lenses.