Profile for Jacky Cowper > Reviews

Content by Jacky Cowper

Jacky Cowper "Jakes" (Edinburgh)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
EHC 228 x 254 cm 100 Percent Cotton Waffle Extra-Large 3 Seater Sofa or King Bed Throw, Wine

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and beautiful., 9 May 2015
Very large blanket. Feels like a good quality spread and worth the money.

In the Dark
In the Dark

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: In the Dark (Kindle Edition)
An enjoyable read but strangely disassociated. I don't know why but I didn't connect to it completely in the way I normally do. I guess because, frankly, I found the heroine somewhat unlikeable. It was brave though to have a heavily pregnant lead character and braver to not tell us the sex of the baby....

6 mm x 1.2 mm (16g) x 4 mm Rainbow Balls - Tragus Helix Cartilage Earring Bar Barbell Stud - Surgical Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., 15 Nov. 2014
I use these in my lobes especially when I've been wearing other earrings and I've got a wee infection going. They are perfect. They fit well and though the ball is fiddly if you put something under you to catch it if you drop it you won't lose it. I like them very much.

4 Pack Geuine Marielle Bra® - The Ultimate comfort Bra. Premium Quality Material Seamless Support Comfort Sport Stretch Action Leisure Black White Nude / Beige (XL - Chest Size - 41.5-43in Uk 16, 3 Colour Set + Free Beige Bra (Same Size))
Offered by AllStarClothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete convert., 6 Sept. 2014
I love these. I have a large bust and suffer badly with the skin under my beasts opening slightly and causing me a lot of pain. Since I gave up on regular style bras and started using these I have had no such problems. Very comfortable and I am a complete convert.

Final Epidemic: A Beck Casey Thriller (Beck Casey Thrillers)
Final Epidemic: A Beck Casey Thriller (Beck Casey Thrillers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 3 July 2014
I read this during a train ride and really didn't want to put it down when the journey finished. Finished it when I got home. It's been a while since I've done that with a book so well done Mr Merkel - I'm a very jaded reader and you kept my interest.

CARB STOPPER EXTREME (3 Bottles) - Maximum Strength Carbohydrate & Starch Blocker Weight Loss Supplement with White Kidney Bean Extract
Offered by Best Health Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and safe, 1 April 2014
It was with some trepidation I bought this, but glad I did. It's easy to swallow in nice sized capsules, and seems to do the job.

Rushed (Rushed, Book 1)
Rushed (Rushed, Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Confusing, 29 Dec. 2013
I found this story awfully disjointed and confusing. I think, if you are someone who enjoys fantastical imagery and verbal acid trips then you might well enjoy it, but it was too far out for me. Sorry.

Am-Tech 32-LED Ultra Bright Head Light
Am-Tech 32-LED Ultra Bright Head Light
Offered by BargainShop_London

3.0 out of 5 stars Great light but...., 15 Nov. 2013
First of all, if you want a bright headlamp then this is it. But there's a problem. It takes three AA batteries that fit into the lamp section of the headpiece and that makes it heavy. So when you are trying to angle it slightly it tends to be dragged down further by the weight of the lamp piece. Such a shame because it has optional light settings that get stronger as you go through them including a flashing one for cyclists, and they are all really bright. It's a great 'be seen and see far ahead' light. If only the batteries fitted in the head section allowing the light to move free of them. Still, it's cheap and I guess you have to make allowances.

Ghost in the Machine: A serial killer detective thriller (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable., 14 Oct. 2013
A decent read that keeps you guessing. In some ways you don't need much more from a detective novel. Good hero.

Jeggings With Gold Zips
Jeggings With Gold Zips

5.0 out of 5 stars A real bargain, 7 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Jeggings With Gold Zips
I wasn't sure what these would be like but they are really, really nice. The material feels good, the zips are nice though not functional. They are tight and have a good feel and stretch to them. Have only worn a couple of times but so far there's no bagging, even after washing. Impressed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4