Profile for Jacky Cowper > Reviews

Content by Jacky Cowper

Jacky Cowper "Jakes" (Edinburgh)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Gellis - French Manicure Nail Tips White - Thin - French Wrap Plus - 128 tips + Bottle of Nail Glue

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 July 2016
What an ingenious invention. You put on glue, line the white tip with the top of your nail, give it a few seconds to set then Peel the clear applicator off and you're left with a narrow white French tip to your nail. Brilliant. Easy to use. Love them.

Womens Ladies Long Sleeves Lace Mesh Panels Floaty Maxi Midi Cardigan Jacket Top
Offered by celeb look

4.0 out of 5 stars ... two I got had no lace panels but were nice so I kept them, 16 July 2016
The two I got had no lace panels but were nice so I kept them.

Tuscany 925 Silver Sterling Silver Yellow and White Daisy Pendant on Chain Necklace of 46 cm/18 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicate little flower., 14 July 2016
A very pretty, delicate daisy. It's unusual but really a lovely little necklace.

Tailloday Women's Tassel Pashmina Shawl Wrap Bohemia Cardigans
Tailloday Women's Tassel Pashmina Shawl Wrap Bohemia Cardigans
Offered by Tailloday-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars ... pleasantly surprised at how many people said they really liked it. It is beautiful - warm and yet ..., 27 Jun. 2016
I wore this to my anniversary meal and was pleasantly surprised at how many people said they really liked it. It is beautiful - warm and yet loose. Very, very nice wrap. Lovely soft wool-type (not absolutely sure of the composition as I'm writing this away from home) material, hangs beautifully. Highly recommended. I'm a size 18 and was plenty large for me.

Saffron Shimmer Eye Shadow Quad (02 Pink Purple)
Saffron Shimmer Eye Shadow Quad (02 Pink Purple)
Offered by MissMake-up

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 10 May 2016
I waited a while before reviewing this eye shadow because I think things should be tried out first. This eye shadow is absolutely superb. It goes on the same colour as you see and it stays and stays and stays. After the first one ( nothing ventured I thought) I very quickly ordered another. No disappointment. Really really good colours, blending and staying power. Highly recommended.

ForeFront Cases® NEW KINDLE PAPERWHITE Leather Case Cover with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function For New Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 3G 6" / 3G + Wi-Fi - FREE MINI TOUCH STYLUS (PURPLE)
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars ... change up my covers on my gadgets and i love this case, 17 Feb. 2016
Im one of these people who likesto change up my covers on my gadgets and i love this case. Neat, colourful and a good texture. Really liked it.

ABS X large 130 litre Hard Shell 4 Wheel Spinner Trolley (Pink)
ABS X large 130 litre Hard Shell 4 Wheel Spinner Trolley (Pink)
Offered by Skylite Luggage & Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Feb. 2016
Perfect for the biggedt load you could imagine. Well made and a stand out colour.

eBags Kalya Town Square (Eggplant)
eBags Kalya Town Square (Eggplant)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 9 Feb. 2016
This review is from: eBags Kalya Town Square (Luggage)
Absolutely excellent bag - great size, roomy without being bulky. Takes all my stuff, and for some reason I seem to carry a whole lot of stuff. My only complaint would be the lack of a strengthener for the bottom of the main bag, but that's fairly easily resolved with some stiff card. It's really good. Highly recommended. I will buy more of this type of bag if this is the standard they are.

Andrew James 1100 Watt Digital Filter Coffee Maker With Fully Programmable Function And Reusable Mesh Filter- 15 Cup Capacity
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars You might die of old age waiting for coffee...., 19 Jan. 2016
Maybe I just got a duff one but I followed the instructions, switched on and waited for my coffee. And waited. And waited. 40 minutes later I had about half an inch of coffee in the bottom of the pot. I peeked into the lid and the water was dripping through. I took the filters and the coffee out and still it didn't really come through. I have no idea what's wrong. I was given this at Christmas and threw away the box so can't really return it. It looked so nice that I confess I am disappointed. I plan to let it cool down and really go into it to make sure it's not blocked somewhere but what a let down.

Betron Apple Certified Lightning Connector, Durable, Braided , Extra Strong , Charger Cable for iPhone, iPad, iPod, iPad Mini (Pink)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but...., 12 Jan. 2016
Very pretty and a good quality wire BUT there is one fairly major drawback. My phone is in a hard protective case and for reasons known only to Belkin, they have made the plug wider than the average charger so it won't actually go in past the casing on the phone. If I want to use it, I'll need to take the hard cover off the phone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6