Profile for Mr. J. H. Donald > Reviews

Mr. J. H. Donald (UK)

I Want To Be That Man
I Want To Be That Man

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Track Downloaded., 29 Nov. 2016
Wrong song downloaded ??? It says that it is 'I want to be that man' but the download is not this song. It is the next track on the album. How can I get it changed ???

TeckNet 5M/10M Slide, Negative and Black/White Film Scanner to SD Card With 1G SD Memory Card
Offered by Tiang Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 11 Mar. 2013
I have wanted to convert slides for years and saw this item had pretty good feedback so bought it. Apart from the instructions being a bit awkward ( probably me ) It is so simple to use. I had good support from TeckNet with regard to operating and haven't looked back. Not only does it reproduce slides but negatives as well. I have a brill editing software package and my results are better in some cases than the original print. Definitely value at the price.

Barcelona
Barcelona

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous, 7 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Barcelona (MP3 Download)
I was hoping I would have received the live version but unfortunately this appears to be a studio version. Not quite as good but a classic nevertheless. Brilliant value.

Acer Aspire XC Small Form Factor Desktop PC - Black (Intel Pentium G640 2.8GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Computer at a very good Price,, 7 Mar. 2013
An excellent computer but with one drawback for me and that is Windows 8. Being an oldie I did struggle with this and still do with some apps. Several of my old software programmes won't load onto 8 and that is disappointing. Gradually getting the hang of things but I find some of the changes unnecessary. If things ain't broke then don't fix 'em. Outlook mail is poor compared to Outlook Express and you aren't given the option to use Express on Windows 8. The Acer machine is very good and at the price was a real bargain. I would definitely recommend the machine but Windows 8 ???

LUPO Water and Shock Resistant Universal Compact Digital Camera Bag Case - BLACK (Internal Size: 95 x 65 x 20mm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Samsung ES70, 9 Feb. 2012
At £3, including p+p, this item is a real bargain. Much better than I anticipated. It is the perfect size for my Samsung ES70 and will without doubt protect the camera. It has a fitting on the back so that I can attach it to a trouser belt and access is very easy when fitted. Got to be 5 stars for me.