Profile for Ms. T. Hoekstra > Reviews

Content by Ms. T. Hoekstra

Ms. T. Hoekstra "Trijnie12" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Arthouse, White Painted Brick Extremely Realistic Wallpaper, Modern Home Décor
Arthouse, White Painted Brick Extremely Realistic Wallpaper, Modern Home Décor
Offered by Plush Wallpaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this wallpaper!!!, 27 Dec. 2016
I love love love this wallpaper!!! I had bought this same wallpaper of you (Arthouse) before from another company and used it in my kitchen/dining area on two walls!! And it looked awesome!! My son was after renovating that due for his room to be done and loved my choice so much that he fancied having also two walls done in that! So, hence now my recent order from you to get the same wallpaper!
His room looks ace! He is very happy with it and so am I! Thanks Arthouse guys!

100 VINYL FLOOR TILES: Dark Wood SELF-STICK
100 VINYL FLOOR TILES: Dark Wood SELF-STICK
Offered by Acacia One London

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking tiles, and the overall effect is pretty good! For not a lot of money!, 27 Dec. 2016
Nice looking tiles, and the overall effect is pretty good! For not a lot of money! Not suitable for areas where people would be walking over quite a lot. Used it for a bedroom where walking on it is fairly limited. Also quite a few tiles parts where bend and pieces had broken off at the edges. We did had to use extra adhesive spray to make sure they stuck alright as we were recommended, but happy with the end result and think it might last for quite a while.

Status 2-Way USA Intercontinental Adaptor with 2 USB Charging Ports
Status 2-Way USA Intercontinental Adaptor with 2 USB Charging Ports

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it if you want to use the USB plug-in parts. Don't work!, 27 Dec. 2016
Bought this item not only especially for my trip to NYC in Nov 2016, so I could use it as an adaptor for my normal plugs, but also and especially too for the fact it had USB charge plug-in sockets too, for why I bought it!!!!
Well, don't buy it for that! You will be ok for the normal electrical plugs use.
But it so doesn't work for the USB ones!!!!!

Sanyi Modern Wall Light Fixture 1-Light Square Wall Sconce Edison Lamp Novelty Wall light Creative Decorative Wall Lamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking light!, 27 Dec. 2016
Bought this light for my son's bedroom and it's a cool and great looking light and would suit any modern room! He was very happy with it.

Ergonomic Toilet Brush - Sea Green
Ergonomic Toilet Brush - Sea Green
Offered by All Family Goods (UK)

3.0 out of 5 stars Being ergonomic?? Sorry, it isn't. Cheap and overpriced., 27 Dec. 2016
I was looking for a toilet brush and bought this item because on the picture it actually looked very good and was also in the colour to suit my bathroom. Once receiving it I was quite dissapointed. Yes it had the colour I had hoped for, but it was just a very cheap looking brush with a bendy handle (advertised as being "ergonomic") together with a small tub-thing it wasn't even capable to stay up straight in once being put in.

Dew Women's Sterling Silver Open Square Stud Earrings
Dew Women's Sterling Silver Open Square Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earrings, 27 Dec. 2016
Bought these earrings as a present and received them in a lovely gift box Very quick delivery and the person receiving them was very pleased with them!! I actually loved them so very much too and ordered them for myself too.

Stanaway® Mini Portable Digital Kitchen Timer,LCD Display Count-Down/ Up Clock Loud Alarm, Sport Stop Watches with Magnetic Backom and Retractable Stand for Home (blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect portable kitchen timer I can carry around the house with me!!, 27 Dec. 2016
Perfect portable kitchen timer I can carry around the house with me!!
Just before I had bought one that started ticking very loud once setting the time and drove me totally insane!!!
This one is so very easy to use and is quiet all the time until the alarm goes off! PERFECT!!

Shark Mens White Dial Over-Sized Crown Black Silicone Quartz Miltary Sport Wrist Watch SH169
Offered by AMPM24

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 27 Dec. 2016
Love this watch! Looks really great for the price it is!! Thinking about getting the all black version too!

Delicates Laundry Bag - 6 Lingerie Bags for Laundry - Premium Quality Mesh - Perfect to protect Bras in Washing Machine & Dryer - Essential to Separate, Sort and Organize during Travel - Black & White
Offered by Bloomora_Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wash bags I have ever had!, 27 Dec. 2016
Best wash bags I have ever had. Only needed the larger sizes, but have got rid of my old smaller ones, because these where much better!

FAMILY-SIZE 4L DURASTONE PASTA COOKING POT WITH LOCKING STRAINER LID
FAMILY-SIZE 4L DURASTONE PASTA COOKING POT WITH LOCKING STRAINER LID
Offered by PINK AND BLUE GIFTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped me big time to not only use it to cook pasta, but other stuff too :), 27 Dec. 2016
Bought this pan for cooking pasta, because after I changed my electric cooker to an induction one, it did not accept my old one that I used to have for years with a seperate draining insert to lift out the water from. Bummer!! But this new pan is just as great or maybe actutually better! It means I do not have another item (the draining insert part) to wash up and it is also actually perfect and easier to boil potatoes and other vegs in!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7