Profile for Manj > Reviews

Content by Manj

Manj

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
d-c-fix® Sticky Back Plastic (self adhesive vinyl film) Woodgrain Pino Aurelio Light 67.5cm x 2m 346-8138
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 3 Jan. 2017
I really liked this & put in on a cupboard door in a bedroom. It looks nice next to white brick wallpaper. I did struggle a little with it, as it developed air bumps...but saying this you csn pull the sticky paper off & start again. I ended up with one very small bubble. Overall you do need to know what you are foing, as you could mess it up, if unsure get someone to hrlp 😆

Lacura® Caviar Illumination Day Cream SPF 15 or Caviar Rich Night Moisturiser (50ml, Caviar Day Cream)
Offered by Blackburn Merchandise

1.0 out of 5 stars No changes to skin, after use, 3 Jan. 2017
I feel this cream is like the normal creams purchased from the high street. I saw no improvements or chsnges to my skin...

Lacura Caviar Illumination Anti Ageing 3 Minute Cell Renewal Peel Mask 50 ml
Lacura Caviar Illumination Anti Ageing 3 Minute Cell Renewal Peel Mask 50 ml
Offered by Relax UK Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars No improvements noticed..., 3 Jan. 2017
I have been using this product for over a month & can not see any improvements to my skin....please save your money 😐

Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E - 30 ml
Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E - 30 ml
Offered by Amara Organics UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Stop....don't purchase, 3 Jan. 2017
This product i brought after reading the reviews, which stated this product works well. Well this is NOT the case, i was very disappointed after using the product for over a month & not seen any positive changes in my pigmentation. Another issue which really annoys me is, when some people get products free or at a discount price; feel they have to lie or exggarate the product. People rely on honest reviews as it is false hopes you are putting on people....so please do not waste any of your money on this.....😠

Naissance Castor Oil 500ml Certified Organic 100% Pure
Naissance Castor Oil 500ml Certified Organic 100% Pure
Offered by Naissance

3.0 out of 5 stars Same as any other oil, 14 April 2013
I found this oil to be quite sticky & greasy, so what I do is mix a little into my other body moisture lotion & it works well. It then sinks into the skin. I feel you are better of just buying some other oils, like baby oil & mix it in with your body moisture...work even better

Eyelevel Nancy 1 Oversized Women's Sunglasses Brown One Size
Eyelevel Nancy 1 Oversized Women's Sunglasses Brown One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy pair, 14 April 2013
These glasses are really nice & look sexy worn. The design looks good & not cheap. The frame is just right not too big or too small. Will look good on anyone. I also like the lightness of the glasses & did not feel heavy...really good buy.

Ladies Silver Sequin Sleeveless Vest Top in Women's Size 8 - 18 (10)
Ladies Silver Sequin Sleeveless Vest Top in Women's Size 8 - 18 (10)
Offered by TopsandDresses

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all That, 14 April 2013
I ordered this top as I liked the design, but did not look good once worn. I have slighty wider hips & the top made me look bigger than I am. I feel this top is more suited for those who have a slim straight frame, as curvy ladies...it will make yo look bigger. Also I found it too tight arm the arm pit area, felt uncomfortable.

Blue Banana - Red Striped Scoop Neck Jumper - Size 10
Blue Banana - Red Striped Scoop Neck Jumper - Size 10
Offered by Blue Banana

4.0 out of 5 stars Well fitted, 14 April 2013
I liked this jumper & it looks good with skinny jeans. I have noticed the side by the hems, have started to bubble a bit (may need to de fuzz) I kept it as I liked the design & it's a tight comfy fit. Would like to say it's a bit pricy, but I kept it anyway. The length is good too. I'm 5'7 & the bottom part of jumper ends just in the middle of my thighs. I reckon it looks longer on the model, as she must be smaller ion height.

Ladies Pretty Aztec Vest Top with Raw Edge in Women's Size 6 - 18 (10)
Ladies Pretty Aztec Vest Top with Raw Edge in Women's Size 6 - 18 (10)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for slimmer girls, 14 April 2013
I liked the design with this top, but sent it back. I sent the top back as I have wider hips & the top made me look bigger than I am. The top is more suited to those with smaller body frame. Material is thin & not too stretchy, so order the right size

Replay DK2824 Knitwear Green Womens Tunic Green Small
Replay DK2824 Knitwear Green Womens Tunic Green Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitting Top, 14 April 2013
This top is nice, it's a snug fit. The material is quite stretchy & I would recommend ordering a size smaller, to get a close fit. Also the material is quite thin, so would be ideal for those hot sunny days & will look good with jeans, legging or worn as a dress.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7