Profile for shakenshack > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Playlist:Very Best of
Playlist:Very Best of

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking stuff then!!, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Playlist:Very Best of (Audio CD)
I heard "your love" many moons ago and always wondered what the rest of the bands music was like so I did a quick "you tube" to find out and was gihugely surprised, what a fantastic sound!! Track after track of brilliant music.
An excellent CD and only wished I had looked sooner.

Remington F3800 Dual Foil Shaver
Remington F3800 Dual Foil Shaver
Offered by urboturbo25

5.0 out of 5 stars What to expect for £24 then!!, 30 Aug. 2013
I would concer with Caulkhead and Alan Moore who both wrote intelligent uncomplicated reviews.
I'm lucky enough to still have the beard of a young teenager so the 3800 does just what I need and
for £24 could not possibly complain, and as also pointed out the spares are a bargain price as well.
This is an excellent no frills razor but as we all have different expectations you pay for what you want.

Face [DVD] [1997]
Face [DVD] [1997]
Dvd ~ Robert Carlyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent entertainment then!!!:-) :-), 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Face [DVD] [1997] (DVD)
I saw this film on TV moons ago, brilliant acting from all and great entertainment, excellent music in the mix as well (fan of Longpigs now!!) A good film if you are a Carlyle or Winston fan.

Dog Soldiers [DVD] [1978]
Dog Soldiers [DVD] [1978]
Dvd ~ Nick Nolte

3.0 out of 5 stars Where did it go!, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Dog Soldiers [DVD] [1978] (DVD)
I'm not going to write a review of the film, there are far better than me for that on Amazon, and I'm not going to moan about the film, I liked it thats why I bought it.
I will however moan about the picture quality. I watched this film on TV years ago and the picture quality was far better
than whats on the DVD, so where did it go? It's a pretty poor picture which is a shame because the film is a good story
and I do like Nolte. Sorry, not normally one to moan.

Green Zone [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Green Zone [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Matt Damon
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand viewing!, 4 Aug. 2011
A great film, like Matt Damon, makes terrific films. People who like films of this ilk shouldn't be disappointed.
Recommended!

Ultimate Survivor
Ultimate Survivor

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 11 July 2011
This review is from: Ultimate Survivor (Audio CD)
Just a great solid rock album from an excellent rock band. Sums up 80's rock to a tee. Survivor have a very distinctive sound and this is a brilliant album.
Highly recommended.

For the Love of Strange Medicine
For the Love of Strange Medicine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!!, 11 July 2011
I've been a Journey fan for years, but loved Steve's solo work as much.
A stunning voice and brilliant song writer. A must have for Steve Perry fans.

Through Yourself & Back Again
Through Yourself & Back Again

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Band!!, 11 July 2011
Found these on youtube, a really great sound from a little known band. Great tracks,
I loved every one on the album, if you like this listen to the album Thriving Ivory, just as good.

Music on Plastic
Music on Plastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic then!, 11 July 2011
This review is from: Music on Plastic (Audio CD)
I whole heartedly agree with Mr Good Stuff, a fantastic album. I found this while researching another band on youtube, a great place to find good music.
Great tracks, remind me somewhat of Train. Check out Wayne on youtube, this is some real quality rock music. Highly recommended.

Cheap Trick - Every Trick In The Book [DVD] [2009]
Cheap Trick - Every Trick In The Book [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Cheap Trick

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant then!!, 10 July 2011
This is a great studio produced DVD by a brilliant band. An excellent selection of some fantastic tracks by Cheap Trick. I had this on VHS and wore it out, something you can't do on DVD!! If you are a Cheap Trick fan this is a must have!!

Page: 1 | 2