Profile for glenn williams > Reviews

Content by glenn williams

glenn williams

Powerplus 18v Volt Cordless Drill / Driver with Accessory Kit: Charger + 2x Battery + Drill Bits + Screwdriver Bit Set in Carry Case POW30625 - 2 Year Home User Warranty
Offered by UK Home Shopping - UKHS

ts-ideen Bluegrass 4418 6-String Banjo
ts-ideen Bluegrass 4418 6-String Banjo

2.0 out of 5 stars to buy or not to buy, that really is the question?, 17 May 2014
This probably is a great starter instrument for anyone wanting to get a feel for a banjo before buying the real thing but unfotunately, when mine arrived it was a mess nothing had been done to this instrument apart from hand tightening the screws so it held together during transport. Had i not had many years of experience with instruments then i would have probably just binned it.

This as said is a good starter pack but if you do buy one and it arrives as mine did then send it back unless you know what you are doing. I bought this as a cheap background instrument for my recordings so i knew what i was letting myself in for with such a low priced instrument.

Perhaps mine slipped through the net without having a final check, if so then i was unlucky, but if not then just think long and hard about buying one.

Kmise® Gold Telecaster Electric Guitar Vibrato Kit Bridge
Kmise® Gold Telecaster Electric Guitar Vibrato Kit Bridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition, 18 Dec. 2013
This is something I had looked at many time and once I received it I was uncertain as to how it would sound but I soon realised it was well worth the money I paid for it.

Let Me Go
Let Me Go

5.0 out of 5 stars great song, 18 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Let Me Go (MP3 Download)
Well this is definately one of his better songs and was well worth buying. a great song for anyone's collection

(Just like) El Cid's Bloomers
(Just like) El Cid's Bloomers
by Tim Roux

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 23 Aug. 2013
The book lived up to expectations, but I suppose I am biased because I am in the book. It is well worth a read .

50 x Pidata AAA-CMC Blu-ray Disc (HTL with Dark Inorganic Dye) - 50 x BLU RAY RECORDABLE DISC DISK BD-R - 25GB 4x - white - ink jet printable surface, printable inner hub - storage media; -EAN/UPC 806473381017

5.0 out of 5 stars Pidata Bluray Discs, 21 July 2013
Having purchased other makes of discs previously I thought I would give these discs a try and especially at the price they are I thought there was nothing to lose. I have to say that these discs are ideal and work every time. I use LG BD writers and can say that the discs and the LG machines are well suited.

I would recommend these discs to others thinking of trying them.

Gör mig lycklig nu
Gör mig lycklig nu

5.0 out of 5 stars two great scandinavien artists, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Gör mig lycklig nu (MP3 Download)
well for those who are not familiar with these two Scandinavien artists then you should check them out. I started to listen to "Kim Larsen" & the Danish band he was in called "Gasolin" back in 1975 shortly after i first moved to Sweden and then a few years later to Swedish artist "Mats Ronander" both artists have created some great tunes over the years and make a great addition to anyone's music collection.