Profile for japagow > Reviews

Au Reservoir: A new Mapp and Lucia novel
Au Reservoir: A new Mapp and Lucia novel
by Guy Fraser-Sampson

5.0 out of 5 stars Tres beau., 30 April 2017
Extremely funny and ideal for fans. Au reservoir.

EU Referendum Brexit Exit Leave European Union UK Pound T-Shirt - Small to 5XL (XX-Large)
Offered by Sports Crazy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 April 2017
Hangs in the cupboard or I wear it inside out to avoid aggro.

2 X ANKLE SUPPORT THAI KICKBOXING ANKLE SUPPORT
2 X ANKLE SUPPORT THAI KICKBOXING ANKLE SUPPORT
Offered by GLA Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 April 2017
Firm and supporting.

+2.00 Lightly Tinted Bifocal Reading Glasses Sun Readers Tortoise Brown, Men Women Unisex Retro Classic + I-Sential Hard Case & Cloth
Offered by I-SENTIAL

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality., 30 April 2017
Brilliant. Delivery and product. Even a grey sky can give me glare problems so light tinted are ideal for driving and then reading the sat Nav or delivery notes with the bi focal element.
Impressed.

Over & Over
Over & Over

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 April 2017
This review is from: Over & Over (MP3 Download)
A great song.

Plastic Skipping Rope Jump Jumping Speed Rope Exercise Fitness Rope 9-ft Gym Fitness Accessory (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for learner., 2 Sept. 2016
Superb.
Decided skipping was going to make me swear as it's really the only way for me to get fit and lose weight.
Bought an expensive one. Think Rocky training in the gym with a skipping rope buzzing round his head like a band saw. Good. Very Strong but as a learner I was ambitious.
In a fit of NOT GIVING UP I bought this and it's just what I need. Very good for an OME...Overweight Man Exercising ( No lycra)
My heart thumps. I sweat like a pig. I do 10 easy skips. I sit down. I get up. I do it again.
Very pleased with super fast delivery and product.
I'll keep the expensive one for later.....when I'm wearing lycra and can do twenty minutes non stop.

Executive Stress - Complete Collection - Series 1 to 3 [import]
Executive Stress - Complete Collection - Series 1 to 3 [import]
Dvd ~ Penelope Keith
Offered by ____THE_BEST_ON_DVD____

3.0 out of 5 stars Dull., 22 Aug. 2016
Not that funny. A hangover from the Manor Born days. I like them both but this isn't Magor and The Bounder. It's just a couple of dull upper middle class people doing dull upper middle class jokes

Watercolour for the Absolute Beginner
Watercolour for the Absolute Beginner
by Alwyn Crawshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Sept. 2015
Everything us difficult before it's easy.

The world is awash with watercolour for beginner books. I must have three at least and they all are pretty much the same. Here's an apple, here's a pepper, here's a cock hen here's a landscape with houses. This one shows you the colours you're mixing , it takes baby steps but all the same it's practise practise practise.paint done turds before they,become sunflowers.
As Vincent van Gogh said....you have to pa

HandyBar Car Transfer Bar
HandyBar Car Transfer Bar

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful., 2 Sept. 2015
This review is from: HandyBar Car Transfer Bar (Misc.)
Useful...keep it in the glove compartment as it's strong and weighty.

France 2015 Michelin mini-atlas (Michelin Tourist and Motoring Atlas)
France 2015 Michelin mini-atlas (Michelin Tourist and Motoring Atlas)
by Michelin