Profile for L.H. > Reviews

Content by L.H.

L.H.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
50 Fast Chicken Fillets (The Australian Women's Weekly Minis)
50 Fast Chicken Fillets (The Australian Women's Weekly Minis)
by The Australian Women's Weekly

4.0 out of 5 stars ... have commented on but I was very surprised and disappointed to see a large section of wonderful sounding "recipes" ..., 9 Sept. 2015
Many lovely recipes as other reviewers have commented on but I was very surprised and disappointed to see a large section of wonderful sounding "recipes" that gave a list of ingredients but no quantities!!!! I can appreciate that we all like to adjust recipes but it would have been helpful and surely expected to have quantities given for each recipe otherwise it's hardly a recipe - just ideas of what ingredients could be put together. Not very helpful. Very disappointed. Thankfully there are enough FULL recipes for me to feel the book was worth the money but I feel it important to let people kno before they buy it - even at this price.

NEW WOMEN'S STRETCHY COTTON LYCRA OVER-KNEE SHORT ACTIVE LEGGINGS (XXL UK18 (44), White)
Offered by Elegance1234

5.0 out of 5 stars Cotton over the knee shorts, 20 Aug. 2015
Brilliant quality. Very happy.

Good Food: Traybakes
Good Food: Traybakes
by Sarah Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Good food traybakes, 20 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Good Food: Traybakes (Paperback)
One of the best recipe books ever. And I consider myself a good judge as I have had about 200 cookery books, lots of them cake making books!

Love2Sleep SUPERIOR LUXURY 100% EGYPTIAN COTTON MATTRESS PROTECTOR EXTRA DEEP CORNER : 4FT SMALL DOUBLE
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

5.0 out of 5 stars Mattress protector 4ft, 28 Jun. 2015
Beautiful quality. Would highly recommend d.

bedsandbeds limited, White 4ft, Ottoman Small Double Storage Bed Faux Leather
bedsandbeds limited, White 4ft, Ottoman Small Double Storage Bed Faux Leather
Offered by bedsandbeds

5.0 out of 5 stars ottomon 4 ft small double bed, 17 Feb. 2015
Fabulous! Well wrapped to ensure maximum protection. Easy to follow instructions and fitted together beautifully. Arrived swiftly too. Am very pleased and would definitely highly recommend.

SAMRICK - Pack of 3 - High Capacitive Aluminium Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 - Black & White & Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsug galaxy mini 18190 pen, 23 Mar. 2014
Brilliant! Very reasonably priced. Arrived swiftly. Do the job really well. Seem quite sturdy. This is the second set i've bought! I think i've weakened the pen clip by pulling it free from phone case at a wrong angle.

Pony P32606 | Aluminium Single Pointed Knitting Needle | 3¼mm x 30cm | 2 pack
Pony P32606 | Aluminium Single Pointed Knitting Needle | 3¼mm x 30cm | 2 pack
Offered by HaberCrafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Pony knitting needles, 19 Aug. 2013
They do the job intended. What more can I say except that I think the supplier is fantastic in the speed with which they were despatched and in postal charges.

Samrick High Capacitive Aluminium Stylus Pen for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S - Black/White/Red  (Pack of 3)
Samrick High Capacitive Aluminium Stylus Pen for Samsung i9100 Galaxy S - Black/White/Red (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Samrick pens, 19 Aug. 2013
I ordered these pens and they arrived swiftly, well packaged. It's the first time I have used any such pen so I think I was a little clumsy in removing the first pen and very quickly the clip loosened and the top of the pen came away. Whilst this did not in any way interfere with the effectiveness of the tip, if did leave the pen loose in the case and therefore liable to fall through and be lost. I then used the second pen and this time I have made sure that I am far more careful in removing it from the case when I want to use it. So far so good. All in all I would highly recommend these pens but do please be more careful than I was when removing it from your case. I find the secret is to push the pen up from the tip rather than clumsily pulling it by the clip, as I did!!

Doll and Clothes: The Ekokids
Doll and Clothes: The Ekokids

5.0 out of 5 stars Ekokids, 10 July 2013
Brilliant, easy to follow instructions. Nice size doll. Nice assortment of clothes. My only negative is that I didn't realise that the pattern (Kindle) for the dolls clothes which is available separately, is almost entirely the same as the clothese included with this doll pattern. So my advice is not to bother with the dolls clothes pattern. Stick with this!

Doll's Clothes: The Ekokids
Doll's Clothes: The Ekokids

5.0 out of 5 stars Ekokids dolls clothes, 10 July 2013
Have made them all except long dress and adapted them to make boy dolls clothes too. Brilliant. Easy to follow instructions and a good assortment for children to play with.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3