Profile for perseverance > Reviews

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2017 2:43 AM GMT

Craghoppers Kiwi Women's Winter Lined Trousers - Cocoa, 8 UK Long
Craghoppers Kiwi Women's Winter Lined Trousers - Cocoa, 8 UK Long

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for cold weather, 2 July 2015
Recommended for cold weather. Kept me warm even on the glacier in Iceland. I'd give it 6 stars if I could!

carrying bag 100 % PE weatherproof dustproof protective case for seat cushions garden chair cushion protection grey with zipper cushion storage bag

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely poor quality., 18 April 2015
This is a very poor quality product
1 the carry handles on the product I received are not the same as the ones in the product photo. They are knotted medium duty cords which are secured by knots through holes in the bag. This allows water ingress and cannot support any weight at all. The handles pulled through immediately tearing the bag - see photo 1.
2 the pvc bag material is very thin. It scuffs, stretches and tears very easily (see photo 2) as an added bonus it smells terrible. I am reluctant to put my cushions in there at all.
3 the zip is very lightweight and, while it is the only thing that hasn't already broken, I'm confident that it will fail after only a few uses.
In short - I cannot recommend this product in any way at all.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Horrible Histories: The Gorgeous Georgians
Horrible Histories: The Gorgeous Georgians

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous georgians, 2 April 2014
Very good book
I like it very much and it gives you tons of great information about the georgians in an easy to read way

The Dragonfly Pool
The Dragonfly Pool

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 26 Mar. 2014
The only thing I can tell you that you can see that the beginning of this story hooks you in from the start

A Wrinkle in Time (A Puffin Book)
A Wrinkle in Time (A Puffin Book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book :), 6 Mar. 2014
Very good book- from the scale of one to ten I give thirty two
I really really really love it

Sorcerer's Ring Bundle (Books 7,8,9) (The Sorcerer's Ring Collection)
Sorcerer's Ring Bundle (Books 7,8,9) (The Sorcerer's Ring Collection)

1.0 out of 5 stars These books have it all!, 19 Feb. 2014
Spelling mistakes, poor grammar, repetitive plots, one dimensional characters and holes in the story you could fly a dragon through. I've read all these so called books so far and I really can't go on. Probably the worst series I have ever, ever read. Please, readers and author alike, do something more worthwhile and less painful with your time such as plucking every hair from your body one-by-one with a pair of rusty pliers.

Oh and by the way Mr, Mrs or Miss Rice ... there is a difference between reigns and reins... And please, if you insist on torturing us further with your painfully transparent and poorly written stories, employ a decent editor ... Actually, even a poor editor would be better than the one you are using at the moment. Some have suggested that your stories may be the creation of a story generating software application, which might explain the lack of available information regarding your gender. I feel that this is a fallacy, since even the simplest software normally has a spell checker. I felt compelled to give this 1 star ... And I am widely known for my generosity.

If you like the fantasy genre, you could do far worse than to try David Gemmell, David Eddings, Robert Jordan or Raymond Feist to name but a few. There are a lot of well written fantasy books out there, sadly this isn't one of them.