Profile for Shell > Reviews

Content by Shell

Shell

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Feelle Solar Power Fountain Pump 1.4W Solar Panel Floating Submersible Water Pump for Bird Bath, Pond, Pool, Rockery Fountain and Garden Decoration
Offered by FEELLE-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great fountain, 16 Aug. 2017
I was rather sceptical thinking this would not be very good, how wrong I was its super! It comes with different nozzles for different water flow.As soon as it hit the water and sunshine off it went. The water gets to about 4-5inches high. I love it, looks really pretty. Noticed when it's windy you have to ensure the bird bath is topped up with water as sometimes the wind can make the fountain blow out of the birdbath itself. Also the fountain is supplied with a suction cup which should stick to bottom of the birdbath to keep the pump centered , this hasn't worked for me but could be my birdbath.would recommend.

LG K8 (2017) Case, LG K8 (2017) Diamond Case, LG K8 (2017) Leather Case, Lifetrut [Flip Wallet Case] [Crystal Design] Luxury PU Leather Magnetic Glitter Wallet Case for LG K8 (2017) [White Flower]
Offered by Lifetrut

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous case, 31 May 2017
Arrived in time scales given. Was really impressed how sturdy the diamontes and jewellery pieces were fixed to the case, there is no way they will fall off, even with being taken out of my handbag. Good quality and strong magnetic clasp.Fits perfect for my phone. Had lots of compliments for the phone case.

The Final
The Final
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars A great sing along album, 26 April 2017
This review is from: The Final (Audio CD)
What a great album, all the great Wham hits, took me right back to my school days, sang my heart out! Excellent for the price I paid. Arrived well packaged but outer cd casing was broken, don't think this was damaged in transit, still a great buy.

Women Girls Winter Beanie Hat Wool Knitted Crystal with Large Pom Pom Cap Ski Snowboard Hats (Beige) MFAZ Morefaz Ltd
Offered by morefaz.ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this hat!, 11 Feb. 2017
Purchased this for myself.Arrived quickly but tend to expect that when you pay for postage. Quality hat, fits perfect, bobble really nice and soft, lovely colour. Crystals in the front make it stand out too.Love it, would recommend.

Deshedding Tool & Pet Grooming Brush for Small, Medium & Large Dogs, Cats & Horses, With Short to Long Hair. Dramatically Reduces Shedding In Under 15 Minutes Guaranteed
Offered by DAK Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 23 July 2016
Purchased this item as a few friends had mentioned a deshedding brush that they use on their cats. To be honest didn't think I needed it for my cat but how wrong was I. The brush is a striking colour which is nice, with little effort brushing my cat I disposed of several handfuls of fur from her from even the first use, and as a bonus my cat loves it!. I was surprised on how well it worked and now a total convert. Nice little touch to receive an email from the seller thanking me for purchase.

Autoglym Fast Glass, 500ml
Autoglym Fast Glass, 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent glass cleaner, 23 July 2016
Excellent glass cleaner use this at home rather than my car. Great results.

Pandora Charm Sterling Silver 925 790348
Pandora Charm Sterling Silver 925 790348

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this charm, 12 Jun. 2016
Arrived on time in small sealed bag. Feels good quality and chunky. Screwed on to my Pandora so no chance of loosing it which is good. Has 925 ale marked on side of charm. Looks great on bracelet and would recommend.

Sterling Silver Ethnic Flower Love Heart Filigree Bead For European Style Charm Bracelets
Offered by Queenberry, Inc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice charm, 7 Feb. 2016
Arrived quickly and well packaged. Looks nice and the detail is lovely. Rated as a 4 as the holes for the bracelet to go through is quite big, I suppose that's because this charm fits a few bracelets and not just Pandora which I have.

Lily Jewelry Ladies Fashion Elegant Silver Plated Austrian Crystal Drop Earings for Women
Offered by Demarkt

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice earings but can't wear them., 7 Feb. 2016
Very nice earings for the money I paid. Arrived in pretty box too. Only issue is that the part that goes through the ear is unbelievably thick so for me they hurt my ears as I'm having to force them through. I've only worn them for 15 seconds before I removed them, shame.

Multi-Colored Crystal Christmas Tree Brooch Pin Christmas Gift
Multi-Colored Crystal Christmas Tree Brooch Pin Christmas Gift
Offered by Newin Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely brooch, 17 Jan. 2016
Had initial problems with arrived but seller really helpful. Once received I love it! Really sparkles.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6