Profile for Toby Heath > Reviews

INSERT YOUR PHOTO KEYRING
Offered by County Sales Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, delivery, too big though, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: INSERT YOUR PHOTO KEYRING
The quality of this product is brilliant. It does not look too tacky despite the all plastic design, and for the price, I was overall very impressed!
The delivery was an impressive two days as well so happy with the seller.
For me though, it was just too big and looks out of place on a set of keys. I know that the dimensions are stated in the description, but I obviously must have misinterpreted them as it is just too big.
Brilliant quality, price and delivery, but I did not know how big it would have been, and it looks too big on a set of keys, so I can't give it 5 stars

Silver "Keys"  Key Rack
Silver "Keys" Key Rack
Offered by UK GIFT STORE ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Silver "Keys" Key Rack
I bought this as a birthday present for my mother. I ordered it just two days before her birthday and it arrived one the day! Extremely impressed with the delivery!
As for the product, I cannot fault it. It looks good on the wall, does not look too over crowded even with 4 sets of keys. It went up easily and quickly. Happy with the price too as it looks expensive. Cannot fault it at all. Idea is brilliant too, definitely clears up all the sets of keys lying around in the kitchen!

2 Meter iphone 4/4s IPad USB Data Sync Transfer Charger Cable PC Mac Thunder Bolt 30 Pin Extra Long - White
Offered by Mass Global™

2.0 out of 5 stars Good price, poor quality, 2 Jun. 2013
The idea of having a longer cable really appealed to me of which resulted in me purchasing one. I went for this specific product because it was one of the cheapest out there. The product functioned well for the first couple of days using it and was brilliant.
However on about day 5, it broke. I did not damage the product at all, just simply put it into my iPad and would not charge. Brilliant idea and price, but quality is too poor.