Profile for Airkettle > Reviews

Rose Quartz Power Bead Bracelet
Rose Quartz Power Bead Bracelet
Offered by CrystalAge

1.0 out of 5 stars looks great , but not robust, 16 July 2015
It broke the first time i tried to wear it

Chamberlain's Leather Milk Formula No. 3 - All-Natural Non-Toxic Water Protectant Made in the USA - 2 Sizes Available - 0.18 L
Offered by Chamberlains Leather Milk

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, I treated all of my leather products, 29 Nov. 2014
Awesome product, I treated all of my leather products, and yes it does work , very happy with the product

Sony MDR-Z7 100kHz Overhead Headphones
Sony MDR-Z7 100kHz Overhead Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome, comfort 10 out of 10, 29 Nov. 2014
Simply awesome, comfort 10 out of 10 , sound well balanced, Sony certainly nailed it , very happy with my purchase............

Negative
I wished sony supplied a case with the headphone,

Floetic Soul
Floetic Soul

5.0 out of 5 stars set to be a classic, 9 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Floetic Soul (Audio CD)
I was in a friends car, that happen to have this album playing (I just had to buy this album), I was pleasantly surprised, there are a couple skippers, which grow on you after awhile , but overall its a lovely album.
its refreshing to hear an original styled album and not some of the manufactured crap that they call R&B.....my 10c

Alex G

NETGEAR WNDR3700-100UKS N600 Range Max Dual Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router
NETGEAR WNDR3700-100UKS N600 Range Max Dual Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router

5.0 out of 5 stars improving bandwidth, 4 Jan. 2011
I have had a wifi network for quite a few years now, and in those days I had one laptop and everything was wired(one desk top). over time I've found that the number of WiFi devices have increased in the home Wii, PS3 , PSP, Mobile phones etc.

It became evident that my network started to struggle with demand placed on it, I tried a Powerline device which did not work for me. I was looking for a solution that would cope with online gaming, video/audio streaming (from my internal network).

The "Netgear Range Max Dual Band Wireless-N" is great because you can have all the video streaming online gaming on the 5Ghz network(internal network) and general work on the other network 2Ghz. I also bought the Netgear"WNHDE111" 5Ghz access point/bridge which I used for my 5Ghz internal media network (online gaming , video streaming) which is connected via Ethernet port on the PS3 and video streamer since neither supported 5Ghz wireless.

I'm very pleased with the performance now, and when I'm working from home now I have no bandwidth issues, and haven't got to tell whoever is using the network to get off it, so I can do my work without interruption.

Please note the 5Ghz band does not have a high penetration as the 2Ghz , therefore you may need a repeater of some kind.

iWork '09 Family Pack
iWork '09 Family Pack
Offered by Kryonet Ltd (Est. 2000 & VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars luv this product, 9 July 2010
This review is from: iWork '09 Family Pack (DVD-ROM)
very happy with this product, not as complex as microsoft office, works very well for my needs, no regrets in buying Iwork

Lowepro Flipside 400 AW Backpack for DSLR - Black
Lowepro Flipside 400 AW Backpack for DSLR - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade from the Slingshot 100AW to Flipside 400AW, 8 Dec. 2009
The best thing about the Flipside 400AW is the space it has for your lens collection, I made the mistake of buying slingshot 100AW when I only had the kit lens that came with the camera, it was fine for awhile until I aquired 24-105mm lens, then things started getting a bit tight on space, I had to find a bigger camera bag.

I spent a great deal of time looking at different bags that could carry all my lens, 70-200mm, 24-105mm, 50mm, and 100mm Macro, and with space to carry additional stuff, the Flipside 400AW was perfect for my needs.

This bag is more than capable of coping with the above lens and more.