Profile for rosh99 > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 905

rosh99
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo-Sulfate-free-Contains Biotin-3 Mo Supply
Offered by Art Naturals UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious and professional quality shampoo. Outstanding results!, 21 July 2016
I am becoming a bigger and bigger fan of ArtNaturals’ products as they just perform so well, are natural and are so well packaged. This excellent shampoo is no exception.

The huge bottle (473ml) came on time, well wrapped and the bottle itself possessed a foil heat seal to ensure no leakage. Once opened, the shampoo creams up beautifully and has a beautiful slightly fruity smell. My hair is generally dry and has been getting thinner over a number of years. In the space of just 7 days, this superb shampoo has reversed the hair thinning and my hair has become thicker and is actually quite shiny, which I guess is due to the Argan oil in it. My hair loss has definitely decreased although I have not yet seen any new hair growth. I have only used the shampoo for 6 days so this is probably too early to judge how much hair will grow back.

At this price, you have to say that this Shampoo is excellent value as it will last a number of months yet gives incredible volume and shine to hair. I am sure that it will promote fresh hair growth and I will review it once again to update (if I don’t forget).

This argan oil shampoo is a premium product that really does perform and I would definitely recommend it, either for those wishing to minimise hair loss, or to anyone that generally wants to use a truly excellent shampoo.

This item was purchased at a discounted rate in return for an honest and unbiased review.

Immortalized
Immortalized

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant album. The sound of silence - absolute classic, 21 July 2016
This review is from: Immortalized (Audio CD)
I really do like Disturbed and this long-awaited album doesn’t disappoint. After an intro, Disturbed show they aren’t rusty with the opener “Immortalized,” a mid-paced track with the band’s trademark metallic crunch and Draiman’s unmistakable vocal stylings. “The Vengeful One” was unleashed as the record’s first single and you can see why it was so successful.
Disturbed have crafted a distinctive sound over the years, and it is immediately recognizable. The production by Kevin Churko showcases the rhythm section of Mike Wengren (drums) and John Moyer (bass), giving it a driving bottom end while still providing plenty of room to shine for guitarist Don Donegan. As with previous albums, electronic and industrial elements add texture and atmosphere.
When it comes to variety, the band does a nice job in sequencing the songs. The middle of the record features the groovy and downright danceable “You’re Mine” followed by the angry and aggressive “Who,” with a chorus of “Who the f–k are you?!” That’s followed by the more introspective and emotional “Save Our Last Goodbye.”
The most unexpected track on Immortalized is the band’s cover of the ‘60s Simon & Garfunkel classic “The Sound of Silence.” Disturbed do not metalize it at all. It’s a mellow rendition featuring just Draiman, piano and some orchestration. He shows a different side to his voice, using different textures and deliveries. I am not exaggerating when I say this is my favourite cover of any song ever. It deserves to become a classic. The emotion and power in the song really is quite something,
Disturbed have been one of the most successful bands of the past 15 years, and that will continue with Immortalized. It will most likely continue their streak of No. 1 albums and undoubtedly spawn several more hits. It won’t change the minds of those who weren’t fans before, but the album will hit the spot with the band’s legions of worshipers. This is a real quality album.

Slyzone All Weather Sheepskin Mens Golf Gloves - Anti-Slip Full Leather Left Hand Glove & Right Hand Glove White
Offered by Galo Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quality golfing gloves. Breathable, comfy and excellent grip, 21 July 2016
I am a very amateur golfer and have only ever used cheap and cheerful golfing gloves to grip the golf clubs. I never really valued what a good golf glove(s) could do, until now. Instead of the generic low grade gloves I used to use, these gloves are way superior. The curved finger shape means that you do not get a scrunching of ‘glove’ when gripping the club and, additionally, the leather is soft yet strong meaning that you can still feel the club when holding it and when it contacts with the ball. This allows for feedback which is essential when trying t improve your game, The glove is beautifully made and is also perforate to aid breathing of the hand during play. I have found that my hands are less sweaty when using these gloves compared to the older one and the fact that they are made of lambskin / leather also assures of the quality of this product.

What I will say is that I am not a professional golfer but even I can tell that these are superior quality gloves. After a week of use, they’re still as good as new and my golf round are improving, so it’s a definite thumbs up from me.

Comment Comment | Permalink

FabQuality Hidden Camera Spy Pen 1080p. FREE 16GB SD + SD Reader & 5 ink Fills Inc! Real HD Video, Voice + Image Upgraded Battery Executive Multifunction DVR. Perfect Gift
Offered by FabQuality

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little spy pen. Takes great quality video and photos, 21 July 2016
Now this is a very interesting little gadget, one that I haven’t come across before and is straight out of the slightly earlier Bond films. It’s your very own spy pen and my little 5 year old absolutely loves it. The description on Amazon and reviews of it led me to buying it for him as a gift and it’s really got him thinking about being a spy now! He’s also just watched Spy Kids, which helps.

Anyway the pen comes in a great looking box and inside you’ll find a LOT of things including the pen itself (slightly obvious), a 16GB micro SD card, a USB connector and a couple of other gadgets. You’ll definitely want for nothing with this set. The instructions are not the best in the world and setting up the pen would have been a lot easier had the instructions been clearer. Just remember that, when the instructions say to connect your spy pen’s usb to your computer, you have to use the cabled usb connector as an adaptor of sorts otherwise it doesn’t read the pen nor charge it.

Once fully charged, the instructions become a bit simpler to follow and switching between video and photo shooting is very easy, but again this is all covered in the instructions. Retrieving the information is also easy as you can either connect up using the usb connector mentioned above or just remove the micro SD card, plop it into the adaptor and then place it in your laptop. It’s actually very simple getting the ‘secret’ information back.

The video and picture quality are actually extremely good and I cannot believe that a camera which records out of a large pinhole can have such good quality capability. Operating the pen is fairly straightforward and the only thing you need to remember is whether you’ve internally set the switch to video record or photograph. In any case, the data quality is great.

My son loves this pen and will no doubt spend hours recording pretty much anything. I love it. Super technology. Whilst I received this at a discounted rate in return for an honest and unbiased review, this in no way affected my thoughts.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Luxury Rose Gold Professional Eyelash Curler Kit - Complete With Eyelash Comb, Eyebrow Brush, Black Velvet Travel Pouch & 3 Spare Refill Pads - Comes In A Beautiful Pink Gift Box. Premium Quality - Perfect Travel Set! Recommended By Makeup Artists.
Offered by Dream Beauty Box UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully presented gift set. Really enhances eyelashes!, 19 July 2016
This Luxury Rose Gold Eyelash Curler set makes for a beautiful gift as it’s beautifully presented and really is a high quality eyelash grooming set.

The set was ordered one day and arrived the very next day, on time and in perfect condition. Upon taking it out of the Amazon box, a lovely ribbon-tied pink gift box was in front of me, and it is a decent quality box as well, not one that will fall apart. Once inside there is, as well as the eyelash curler an eyelash comb, eyebrow brush, travel pouch and 3 spare refills. The box, once opened, is nicely laid out and we took all of the items out before taking the photograph attached.

Now, the eyelash curler works great, is nice and easy to hold and produces good, curled and longer-looking eyelashes. The eyebrow brush and eyelash comb work superbly too and they are really well made and will definitely last for a long time. The travel pouch is a nice addition too as you probably won’t want to be carrying a box around with you.

This eyelash curler set makes for a great gift and is certainly well worth the standard selling price. Whilst I received this at a discounted rate in return for an honest and unbiased review, this in no way affected my thoughts.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2016 11:09 AM BST

HD Sports Camera, Noza Tec 1080P Action Camera 1.5 inch Sport Cameras Kit with Waterproof 170°Wide Angle Lens 12MP Action Camcorder + Mounting Accessories Kits for Bike, Cycling ,Surfing ,Diving ,Swimming and Skiing etc. (Black)
Offered by Bailun Best Sell

5.0 out of 5 stars Feature-packed an Accessory-packed HD Camera Pack. Love it, 17 July 2016
Noza Tec are a fairly new brand to me although I already own a couple of their tablets which have been outstanding. This sports camera continues in the same vein in that you get a highly performing machine which is packed with goodies for a very reasonable price. The camera arrived on time and in perfect condition (see photo) and upon opening, I was greeted with a lot of extras and bits.

In the box was the camera as well as the battery, waterproof case, and an absolute mass of accessories which allows you to get the best out of your camera. This includes a camera clip / holder, bike bracket, tape, USB connector, cleaning cloth, charger and some other things too. It’s brilliant that Noza Tec have had a good think about their product and bundled in virtually everything (but no micro SD card!) you need for it as they’re not trying to cash in by selling everything separately.

Once the battery has been charged, insert a formatted micro sd card which I am sure you will have handy, and off you go. The functionality if the camera is simple and easy to get used to and a simple play with the menu allows you to choose functions such as audio and video settings, the angle of shooting, etc. There is a lot to learn but it’s structured in such a way that it’s not difficult understanding the functioning of the device.

The screen display is remarkably good and is way better than what I thought it might be like, and it amazes me even now how they’ve packed so much quality technology into such a well-priced product.

Photo quality is very good indeed retrieving data from the micro sd card couldn’t be simpler, the camera appears to be indestructible (sort of) and it’s waterproof too. All-in-all, this is a brilliant package which is worth every single penny, and more. Whilst I received this at a discounted rate in return for an honest and unbiased review, this in no way affected my thoughts.

Umbrella - Best Automatic Opening Umbrellas -MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- Auto Open/Close with Raindrop Effect #1 Windproof Travel Umbrella for Men + Women
Offered by KT LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely weighted, robust and elegant looking umbrella., 16 July 2016
You can never have too many umbrellas I was once told and this one looked a bit interesting (and one of our old ones just died) so I decided to go for this very well made brolly. The umbrella arrived very quickly, on time and in perfect condition, and I have taken a photo of the umbrella before being opened. The first thing I noted was the weight of the umbrella which is heavier than your standard brolly, however this is actually good as it’s sturdier to hold and feels better made than many competitor models. Once opened there is a lovely raindrop design on the umbrella which is simple yet elegant and I have been asked already where I got it from. The open mechanism is simple to use (i.e. just push the button) and it feels like a quality product which will last a long time.

There’s not too much else to say really other than this is an extremely well made umbrella. It’s a bit pricier than some others but you get what you pay for, and this is a very well made bit of kit.
Whilst I received these at a discounted rate in return for an honest and unbiased review, this in no way affected my thoughts.
Comment Comment | Permalink

★Special Offer★ Luxury Top 14 Essential Oils Blend Set, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Oil Starter And Sampler Kit For Every Mood Blends Include Harmonise, Healing, Love, Relax, Sleep Well, Anxiety, Balance, Cleanse, Detox, Head Ease, Hope, Good Night And Rejuvenate.100% Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Prime Luxury

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly formulated, aromatic and luxurious essential oils. Fantastic range of oils, 15 July 2016
I am a deep fan of essential oils and have air systems which use some oils to fragrance the air in various rooms of the house. This wonderful pack of oils came on time and in a lovely gold presentation box (see photo), with the oils all lined up inside the box. What I love about these oils is how they’ve been formulated as, on the back of the box, there is a listing of each oil and what goes into each one. You’re left in no doubt as to what’s in each bottle (all 100% pure) and the aromas that come from the oils is incredible. These small bottles will ordinarily sell for about £6 -£8 each so to get this number of bottles for such a great price is brilliant.

Each bottle comes wrapped and there’s no need to worry about how to dispense the fragrance as each bottle has its own dedicated dropped in the bottle.

There are 14 different fragrances to select from, some depending on your mood, etc, and they include:-
Breathe (great for colds), • Harmonise (bit oriental), Healing (said to be good if you are unwell, except that I haven’t been poorly, but it still smells lovely), Love (light and refreshing), Relax (possibly my favourite, which I add to the room diffuser)… I could go on about all of the oils but what I will say is that they’re all different (I still have 6 to try out), and they’re all of very high quality.

These oils are wonderfully formulated and possess characteristics to improve your wellbeing and the fact that the manufacturer has made them to suit certain moods / scenarios, that the oils are 100% pure and that they are so beautifully presented, this set would make a wonderful treat for yourself or would be a brilliant, luxurious gift for someone that truly loves the qualities of these oils. Stunning.

This item was received at a discounted rate in return for an honest and unbiased review. The discount in no way influenced my opinion and my review would be no different had standard selling price been achieved.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Godson Nursery Art Print, Perfect Christening/Baptism Gift for Godson from Godparents
Offered by Oceandropphotography

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful words, excellent finish. Perfect gift for any daddy!, 14 July 2016
This is just a beautiful little present to give to a daddy from a child and I have to say that it really is superb. The item was purchased and it arrived bang on time and in perfect condition.

The item was purchased by me for my son to give to me as a ‘surprise’ (hopefully you’re still with me) but it was a bigger surprise to the wife who didn’t know I bought it. Anyway my son gave it to me this afternoon, and he then read the words to me which are beautiful. The wife started crying, and my son was well chuffed with what he had bought for his daddy. I was chuffed that he (who has just turned 5) read all of the words with ease – it was a lovely time!

Anyway the chalkboard effect is on a solid board backing and the overall feel of the item is that it is extremely well made, beautifully printed, and the words that have gone into it are beautiful.

Whilst this will undoubtedly make a lovely father’s day gift, it is equally as good as a birthday gift or just a random gift to give to a dad. Whilst this item was purchased at a reduced price for an honest and unbiased review, this is no way clouded my judgement. This is a beautiful product with lovely words and it’s supremely well made. Highly recommended.

Vita Coco 100% Natural Coconut Water Fridge Pack 330ml (Pack of 12)
Vita Coco 100% Natural Coconut Water Fridge Pack 330ml (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully refreshing coconut water. Perfect for the fridge and 100% coconut water, 14 July 2016
I love Vita Coco and these 330ml cartons are outstanding value whilst also being very healthy too. Positives about this coconut water include:-
• More electrolytes than leading sports drinks with 15 times the potassium.
• Has more potassium than two bananas - potassium keeps your body properly hydrated and prevents cramping.
• 100% natural
• The beauty of one ingredient.

Some beverages claim to be the ultimate hydration drinks. Vita Coco has more than 15 times the electrolytes found in sports drinks, and is as natural as natural gets (some say it's just like putting a straw in a coconut). Vita Coco tastes fantastic and has absolutely helped me to keep hydrated and alive. Hydration is important no matter what you do – not drinking enough water is a common problem with leading busy lives and the fact that this tastes so great means that I drink plenty of it, enjoy it and also increase hydration levels.

I love this drink chilled super-cold and would recommend it to anyone. I love the stuff. How can I summarise the benefits of Vita Coco? It Boosts energy, Builds muscle, tastes wonderful, Quickens recovery time from sport, and is well natural. I would try and let you know my best times to drink it, but I like drinking it as much as possible. Top drink this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20