Profile for Hattie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Scruffs Cool Mat, Large, Cyan/Navy
Scruffs Cool Mat, Large, Cyan/Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars My boy likes it 🐾, 19 July 2017
I was very sceptical when I brought this but decided it was worth a try as my boy doesn't do well in the heat. I was very impressed when it arrived its heavy weight and looked durable. I put it on his bed and encouraged him with treats but as soon as he got the hang of it and felt the benefit it was his first choice to use wether it was on or off of his bed. He is a Mini Schnauzer but I brought a large size to give him room to move around this enables him to always be on a cool part of the mat.

Skechers Women on-the-Go 400-Radiance Heels Sandals, Grey (Char), 3 UK 36 EU
Skechers Women on-the-Go 400-Radiance Heels Sandals, Grey (Char), 3 UK 36 EU
Offered by NUWAVE

5.0 out of 5 stars Not cheap but sooooo comfy., 25 May 2017
Brought a Blue pair In Milton Keynes loved them so much 2 days later I ordered a grey pair from Amazon.......need I say more!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 6 Jun. 2016
Used this supplier before will do again. Good price genuine product.

Trespass Vasp Bum Bag - Sapphire, One Size
Trespass Vasp Bum Bag - Sapphire, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars now however I love it., 2 May 2016
I wasn't too sure about this at first I'm only small and it seemed really big.....now however I love it....a place for everything and everything in its place.

Pet Munchies Venison Strips, 75 g
Pet Munchies Venison Strips, 75 g

5.0 out of 5 stars He says they are tasty, 2 May 2016
On behalf of my boy I give this treat 5 stars ''

Skechers Vinyasa - Sticks & Stones, Women's shoes, Noir (Noir/Argent), 2 UK
Skechers Vinyasa - Sticks & Stones, Women's shoes, Noir (Noir/Argent), 2 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I haven't worn them out yet but feel nice and comfy when tried, 20 April 2016
Lovely to be able to get a size 2. I haven't worn them out yet but feel nice and comfy when tried. I like the bling and that they have stones around the sole. Only 4 stars because I actually think they are a little pricey...having said that anything in small sizes is not only hard to come by but usually are expensive.

Behind Closed Doors: The gripping psychological thriller everyone is raving about

2.0 out of 5 stars Feeling let down, 13 Mar. 2016
Until I got 3/4 of the way through this book I was really enjoying it....by the time I got too the end I was really disappointed. The ending is really weak and just falls away ...... there is no satisfaction for the reader at all.

The Stuff 16oz Conditioner & Detangler
The Stuff 16oz Conditioner & Detangler
Offered by BPS Wholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 28 Feb. 2016
My groomer recommended this product it really helps with matts and knots and actually seems to repel some of the dirt!

Cosipet Trouser Suit, 16-inch/ 41 cm, Black
Cosipet Trouser Suit, 16-inch/ 41 cm, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy, 28 Feb. 2016
I cannot praise this enough!! And I don't say that lightly. This is the second one that I have brought...not because there is anything wrong with the one that we have been using daily this winter but because I'm frightened to death for some reason I may not be able to get another one !
Winter walking is a pleasure and not a pain 😊

Royal 4 Step Mini Nail Buffer
Royal 4 Step Mini Nail Buffer
Offered by GlamourWorld

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 17 Nov. 2015
You get what you pay for so don't expect too much

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5