Profile for Mona K. > Reviews

Content by Mona K.

Mona K. "Mona" (Holland)

uSkin Care Anti Ageing Vitamin C Serum for Face, 1 fl.oz (30 ml)
uSkin Care Anti Ageing Vitamin C Serum for Face, 1 fl.oz (30 ml)
Offered by uSkin Care Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Aug. 2017
excellent product.

The Toss of a Lemon
The Toss of a Lemon
by Padma Viswanathan

5.0 out of 5 stars Saga, 19 Mar. 2010
This review is from: The Toss of a Lemon (Paperback)
Loved the book and could not put it down. Life can be so hard for women in certain parts of the world. Can strongly recommend this book if you like to learn more about Indian culture.

Guinness Classic England Shirt Medium
Guinness Classic England Shirt Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugby shirt, 19 Mar. 2010
Great shirt which my son loves. A pity it is not available in size Small as Medium is still a bit too big for him, but he will grow into it. Quality very good.

The Slow Cooker Cookbook
The Slow Cooker Cookbook
by Gina Steer

4.0 out of 5 stars Love to slow cook, 19 Mar. 2010
I am a keen slow cooker and I love the recipes in this book. I agree with some of the other reviews that some recipes require you to be at home to change the cooking settings, but I use these recipes for the weekends. I can strongly recommend this book to people who are not new to slow cooking.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweetie bracelet, 26 April 2008
I received this beautiful bracelet the next day and I already received many comments from friends how nice it looks. No different from the more well known sweetie bracelet as I compared mine with a friend. Can strongly recommend this bracelet as nowadays there are also so many charms to chose from: for each occasion a different one.

The 150 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
The 150 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
by Judith Finlayson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent results, 13 Nov. 2007
I recently purchased Judith's book and a slow cooker (I must admit, being from Holland, I had not been aware of slow cookers...)and the few recipes which I already prepared, have been delicious and highly appreciated by the members of my household. The Mexican enchilladas have become one of our favourites. I can strongly recommend her book as her recipes are easy to follow. I prepare my dinners in the morning before going to work and when I get home, I don't need to worry anymore of preparing a nice meal.