Profile for TerrBerr > Reviews

Content by TerrBerr

TerrBerr

Page: 1 | 2
Fly London Womens Frey Oil Suede Damani Rug Court Shoes P142751012 Black/Black/Black/Black 6 UK, 39 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Size 6 Fly normally fine for me, but this was too tight, 23 Feb. 2015
Pretty shoe but way too small. Returned the pair. Fly is normally a good fit for my slightly wide size 6 fit. What a shame!

Geox Womens Lise Waterproof B Biker Boots
Geox Womens Lise Waterproof B Biker Boots
Offered by FANTASIA SCARPE E ACCESSORI

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap heel on expensive boot, 23 Feb. 2015
The boot fits well and the heel height is comfortable to walk on from step one. The upper is good quality as is the sole. But the heel - it's a plastic block wrapped with a coating to give it the appearance of a stacked heel. Not at all the quality I expected from a boot whose normal RRP is £170. Considering returning the pair. What a let down!

Fly London Women's Ceer Fashion Sandals P143101004 Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Fly London Women's Ceer Fashion Sandals P143101004 Black 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, comfy fit (size 6), 4 Aug. 2014
I ordered this with slight worry because previous reviewers have mentioned that the fit was either too large or too small. I noticed that many of those reviews came from people with smaller size feet so I went ahead and ordered my usual size 6.

Well these fit great on my size 6 feet. My feet only a tad wider than normal. Even so, these fit great. They look awesome while also being comfortable and secure.

At 14 stone, I like to have a shoe that is supportive and stable (no stillettos or high platorms or skinny wedges for me) but I also like something that looks good. These ones fit the bill.

Rush Caress Of Steel Tsf Men's T-Shirt Green XX Large
Rush Caress Of Steel Tsf Men's T-Shirt Green XX Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for the Rush fan in your life, 5 Aug. 2013
Gift for my man who is a big Rush fan. Shirt washes well and has held up fine after many wearings.

Fly London Women's Gaze Lemon Ankle Strap P142510000 5 UK
Fly London Women's Gaze Lemon Ankle Strap P142510000 5 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, but the strap needs more holes, 5 Aug. 2013
I love Fly London shoes and these are my eighth pair. I ordered my usual size in red. They are gorgeous! However, as other reviewers have mentioned, the strap is far too long and not enough holes. I took mine to a friend with an awl and he punched a few more holes in the strap and they are just fine now.

Beware! These are very slippery on wet tiles. I nearly did the splits entering our holiday apartment after walking through a shower.

Fly London Women's Fonz Cowboy Boots
Fly London Women's Fonz Cowboy Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting Hopefully..., 25 Jan. 2013
Fly must be listening to customer feedback. Two years ago I reviewed their Frisk Biker Boot - Fly London Women's Frisk Biker Boot lamenting how I loved the boot but could not pull it up due to the ruching.

This boot looks exactly like the Frisk without the ruching. I've just ordered and hoping that it will fit. Will update on receipt. Fingers (and toes!) crossed.

Christmas Sparkly Snowflakes Iridescent Table Confetti Sprinkles - 70g
Christmas Sparkly Snowflakes Iridescent Table Confetti Sprinkles - 70g

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of confetti, very little iridescence, 5 Dec. 2012
Very big pack of confetti. Will cover lots of tables and fill xmas cards. Product is not exactly as depicted. The large snowflakes are not as colourful as shown. They are more ivory coloured with a slight pearlescence. Still should look nice on the table.

Snowflake Design Place Cards Pack of 10 - Perfect for Decorating Christmas Dinner Tables or Winter Themed Weddings
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

1.0 out of 5 stars So not worth the cost, 5 Dec. 2012
These things are TINY! about 1" x 1". I haven't tried yet, but I will struggle to get folks's names on these tags. Not impressed!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Comfortable Shoes in the World... EVER!!!, 23 Jun. 2012
If you are all about comfortable shoes, then these are for you. They are not the most glamourous shoes in the world, one of my friends said they look like slippers! But the tradeoff is supreme comfort. The shoes feel as though they were made specially for my feet. Walking in them is like walking on air. The sole really supports and cradles your feet, and it reduces impact when you step down, even if you're a heavy walker like me. I wore them for the first time on a walk up Cave Hill in Belfast last week - no blisters, no aches, no pain at all! And though I thought the lightweight sole would be trashed after such a beating (if you've ever walked up Cave Hill, you'll know what I mean) the soles showed very little wear.

I look for any excuse to avoid exercise, even just putting on shoes or having to change clothing can put me off. These give me no excuse. They slip on easily and walking in them is such a joy. Great for sneaking up on people too - they're really quiet.

Great if your feet are a little wider than normal. If you have feet that are narrow maybe you could get away with getting the next size down? Just a suggestion.

Rockport Women's Katja Mule Black Alsina Soft Casual K53789 6 UK
Rockport Women's Katja Mule Black Alsina Soft Casual K53789 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoe joy!, 16 Mar. 2011
These are my new favourite shoes. Comfort is my first priority when choosing shoes and this usually comes at the cost of style, but not with these shoes. They are so freakin' cool. And although they add about 4 inches height, they are comfortable enough to walk around in without hurting your feet. Awesome!

Page: 1 | 2