Profile for TerrBerr > Reviews

Content by TerrBerr

TerrBerr

Page: 1 | 2
Betron Bluetooth Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, Nokia and MP3 Players
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound from small speaker., 26 April 2015
Bought one of these to take on holiday last summer. Our friends were so impressed with the sound that came from it, I ended up buying three more of them as gifts. its not hifi audio by any means but it is compact and light for travel.

Butterfly-Design Floral Folding Handbag Purse Hanger Hook
Butterfly-Design Floral Folding Handbag Purse Hanger Hook
Offered by GOMARK

1.0 out of 5 stars May not break if you don't carry much in your handbag?, 26 April 2015
Very pretty handbag holder. But it broke after only two weeks. Really cheaply made and weak. What do you expect for £2.50 I guess?

MAXWELL - Wall Mounted Wide Glass CD DVD Storage Shelves - Black / Silver
MAXWELL - Wall Mounted Wide Glass CD DVD Storage Shelves - Black / Silver
Offered by Watsons on the Web

4.0 out of 5 stars Shelftastic!, 26 April 2015
Great looking shelf! Easy to put together, needs two persons to mount it. Only gave it four stars because the shelves bow slightly with the weight if you store boxed sets of DVDs or BluRays with multiple discs.

Fly London Frey Rug/Oil Suede/Damani/Rug, Women's Court Shoes, Black/Black, 6 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Size 6 Fly normally fine for me, but this was too tight, 23 Feb. 2015
Pretty shoe but way too small. Returned the pair. Fly is normally a good fit for my slightly wide size 6 fit. What a shame!

Geox Womens Lise Waterproof B Biker Boots
Geox Womens Lise Waterproof B Biker Boots
Offered by FANTASIA SCARPE E ACCESSORI

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap heel on expensive boot, 23 Feb. 2015
The boot fits well and the heel height is comfortable to walk on from step one. The upper is good quality as is the sole. But the heel - it's a plastic block wrapped with a coating to give it the appearance of a stacked heel. Not at all the quality I expected from a boot whose normal RRP is £170. Considering returning the pair. What a let down!

Fly London Women's Ceer Fashion Sandals P143101004 Black 6 UK, 39 EU
Fly London Women's Ceer Fashion Sandals P143101004 Black 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, comfy fit (size 6), 4 Aug. 2014
I ordered this with slight worry because previous reviewers have mentioned that the fit was either too large or too small. I noticed that many of those reviews came from people with smaller size feet so I went ahead and ordered my usual size 6.

Well these fit great on my size 6 feet. My feet only a tad wider than normal. Even so, these fit great. They look awesome while also being comfortable and secure.

At 14 stone, I like to have a shoe that is supportive and stable (no stillettos or high platorms or skinny wedges for me) but I also like something that looks good. These ones fit the bill.

Rush Caress Of Steel Tsf Men's T-Shirt Green XX Large
Rush Caress Of Steel Tsf Men's T-Shirt Green XX Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for the Rush fan in your life, 5 Aug. 2013
Gift for my man who is a big Rush fan. Shirt washes well and has held up fine after many wearings.

Fly London Women's Gaze Lemon Ankle Strap P142510000 5 UK
Fly London Women's Gaze Lemon Ankle Strap P142510000 5 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, but the strap needs more holes, 5 Aug. 2013
I love Fly London shoes and these are my eighth pair. I ordered my usual size in red. They are gorgeous! However, as other reviewers have mentioned, the strap is far too long and not enough holes. I took mine to a friend with an awl and he punched a few more holes in the strap and they are just fine now.

Beware! These are very slippery on wet tiles. I nearly did the splits entering our holiday apartment after walking through a shower.

Fly London Women's Fonz Cowboy Boots
Fly London Women's Fonz Cowboy Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting Hopefully..., 25 Jan. 2013
Fly must be listening to customer feedback. Two years ago I reviewed their Frisk Biker Boot - Fly London Women's Frisk Biker Boot lamenting how I loved the boot but could not pull it up due to the ruching.

This boot looks exactly like the Frisk without the ruching. I've just ordered and hoping that it will fit. Will update on receipt. Fingers (and toes!) crossed.

Christmas Sparkly Snowflakes Iridescent Table Confetti Sprinkles - 70g
Christmas Sparkly Snowflakes Iridescent Table Confetti Sprinkles - 70g

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of confetti, very little iridescence, 5 Dec. 2012
Very big pack of confetti. Will cover lots of tables and fill xmas cards. Product is not exactly as depicted. The large snowflakes are not as colourful as shown. They are more ivory coloured with a slight pearlescence. Still should look nice on the table.

Page: 1 | 2