Profile for Sue Rodge > Reviews

Content by Sue Rodge

Sue Rodge

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
UMIDIGI Plus E 5.5 inch Unlocked SIM-Free 4G LTE Smartphone 6GB RAM 64GB ROM Android 6.0 Helio P20 MTK6757 2.3 GHZ Octa Core CPU Mobile Phone Dual SIM Dual Camea 5MP/13MP Cell Phone Touch ID Fingerprint Scanner WIFI GPS - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars FROZE - NOTHING ON LINE TO HELP, 19 April 2017
UPDATE - IT FROZE ON DAY 5 - TRIED EVERYTHING - EMAILED THE SELLER, NO RESPONSE AFTER 3 DAYS.
RETURNED - 5 DAYS TO A 1 STAR

I had an iPhone but I lost it, I also have a Moto for my job, decided to stop the two phone jiggling scenario, so I researched and researched, this came up on many searches, so for the price I bit the bullet, so glad I did, I also had a voucher which meant I only paid £215 for the phone on amazon, and voila, the quality of the build is outstanding, with 4g Ram is very quick, 32 rom will never be completely filled but I will try, brilliant battery life with 4,000 mhz, so I have not needed to charge it in two days. If you are thinking of purchasing this little gem, honestly, for the price and the quality (I believe) matching iPhone (without the restrictions) it is a no brainier.

Update, after reading about the UMI on their own site (because I'm that impressed) I've found the Ram and Rim is higher spec, 6gb ram and 64 ROM omg
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2017 8:44 AM BST

CUBOT P11 Android 5.1 Unlocked 3G Smartphone Dual SIM 5 Inch Mobile Phone SIM Free Quad Core 1.3GHZ Smart Wake Air Control HotKnot 1GB 8GB (Gold)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant dual Sim feature, 4 July 2016
If you are interested, I have one of these for sale for 30 quid, brilliant and dual Sim is fantastic, for the price it's a brilliant bit of kit, I used this as a temporary work phone, very very good! Email me suerogers67@gmail.com, subject 'I'll buy your phone'

Zeuste Lightning to USB Cable 3M High Speed Data Transfer Sync Charging Cord for iPhone 5se,6S 6 5s 5c IPOD TOUCH 5 NANO 7 IPAD MINI,Compatible with IOS9 [Gold]

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust, 4 July 2016
Robust and very long, unlike the lead that comes with the phone, also use it for my iPad, we have 3 as there are 3 users in the house, all have lasted and show no signs of wear and tear.

OxyLED Motion Sensor Wardrobe Light, 10 LED Cabinet Light,Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Light Bar,LED Night Light,Battery Powered,with Stick-on Magnetic Strip for Closet Cabinet Wardrobe Stair Washroom
Offered by Elecsmart

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great!, 4 July 2016
Couldn't turn on the main light in our bedroom due to the other half being asleep on nights, these lights are fantastic, they work as required, when opening and getting clothes from wardrobe, they turn of within 10 seconds of the doors closing, very bright also, brilliant product.

Draper 20486 Battery Charger 12 V 4.2 A
Draper 20486 Battery Charger 12 V 4.2 A

5.0 out of 5 stars charged completely flat heavy duty, 10 Mar. 2016
Great, it charged a completely flat heavy duty battery, left for 48 hours and the battery is working as new.

Just a boy from Bristol: a memoir
Just a boy from Bristol: a memoir
by Mr Michael John Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for every Bristolian, 5 Mar. 2016
I've just read this today and loved it, I bought it from a shop in Bristol (Top to Bottom, in Staple Hill) tried to pay more for it but the shop keeper insisted I have the change, after spending many hours talking to my nan about the blitz, I was moved by Michael's recollections of WWII, I have recently visited Berlin and seen the destruction and then the rebuild caused by the war there also, I remember playing on a bomb site when I was growing up in Barton Hill, Michael's recollection has been funny, sad, and moving, I even read pages 56 to 58 three times, I can't believe how findingvthe biscuit tin should have changed the course of Michael's family's life, fantastic short read, wished it was longer to be honest, Brilliant!

Brazilian Hair Straightening / Blow Dry Home Keratin Treatment 100ml KIT
Brazilian Hair Straightening / Blow Dry Home Keratin Treatment 100ml KIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Mar. 2016
My daughter has inherited thick, wavy hair that as she has found very hard to control, straighteners has caused more damage so she stopped using them, my elder daughter recommended this as she'd been using it for a year, so we ordered and applied as instructed, the hardest bit was leaving it on for 3 days then crossed our fingers when she washed it out, the result, straight soft hair that doesn't need straightening, it's absolutely brilliant, 3 weeks on and it's still straight and shiny, I have ordered one for me, I have very curly hair that I tie back constantly as I can't control it, this will be the real test.
** Update, my daughters hair is still fairly straight and my unruly curly hair is now straighter and more in control**

Warm & Cool Nail Varnish Dryer Hug Flight® Blower Sensor Both Hands Salon Art Polish Breeze Air Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than it looks but just like the salon!, 7 April 2015
I don't think the warm air is ideal for nail drying, I belive its for a quick dry for the acrylic tips and cold for the polish, but anyway, I use the cool setting and it dries them in about 10 minutes, it's also a good way of not touching anything whilst they are drying, have now purchased a nail trolley to house thus in the bottom, as my husband says, 'its all about the naiks'
great product!

Nubar Sandstone Nail Polish Lacquer 15ml
Nubar Sandstone Nail Polish Lacquer 15ml
Offered by Just Beauty UK

1.0 out of 5 stars old stock sent, 28 Mar. 2015
This polish arrived separated, this makes me think the shelf life had expired but they sent it anyway, rolled it in hands for about 10 minutes and tried it and as I thought it was unusable, I will stick to Opi, the colour was ok though.

SALLY HANSEN COMPLETE SALON MANICURE - VARIOUS COLORS AVAILABLE (BLACK PLATINUM - 340)

5.0 out of 5 stars colour similar to gel colour, 8 Mar. 2015
This colour does need 3 coats but it does look opulent when finished off with good top coat, lasted until I took it off, a week with no chips, only took it off to change colour, really nice and good quality, I don't know why someone would give it a 1 star because it's not their colour, if it's not your colour then don't buy it, simples!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6