Profile for Allan Doran > Reviews

Content by Allan Doran

Allan Doran

Samsung Galaxy 30-pin Adaptor SD Card and USB Adapter for Galaxy Tab Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Tab 8.9, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy Tab 7.7, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, Galaxy Note 10.1
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars fast, 1 Jun. 2014
It reads the memory card quicker than the non branded adapters I have used. The only small issue is that when using the card reader it will not allow you to transfer from the tab to the card. You can get round this by using the usb adapter with a separate card reader.

Silverline 421998 Bicycle Chain Tool Adjustable
Silverline 421998 Bicycle Chain Tool Adjustable
Offered by Auto-Accessorize

5.0 out of 5 stars take your time, 21 Oct. 2013
Have used this tool to undo and reconnect 2 chains. Take your time, keep an eye on the line up of the pin and it should work perfectly. Mine is now in my tool boxs ready for when I next brake my bike!

Samsung Keyboard Dock for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch Tablet
Samsung Keyboard Dock for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on!, 21 Oct. 2013
I wanted a keyboard did not have flat batteries when I came to use it, this one uses a small amount of power from the Galaxy Tab whilst docked. The Tab is secure, all the short cut keys are present, keys are not too close together and have a nice feel to them and the keyboard has a nice bit of weight to it! I feel it looks really smart. I also have a usb micro mouse plugged in via an otg connector. I now do all my accounts, emails, letters and postings for my sports coaching business on this set up, in fact my kids call it the tabputer. Just wish the predictive text would still work whilst docked to help me with my spelling, but this should not be a problem for clever people!

Binary 240 Cd DVD Carry case Leather Stlye Look
Binary 240 Cd DVD Carry case Leather Stlye Look
Offered by Natureinks Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 21 Oct. 2013
The case is now over half full of my kids dvds discs and all the boxes are in the attic. Now they can put some books on their shelves! The case is plenty strong enough for the job.Just don't swing it about whilst the zip is open, good advice in almost every scenario I feel!