Profile for Trelawny Southwold > Reviews

Content by Trelawny Southwold

Trelawny Southwold

Page: 1 | 2
Hot Pink Bride To Be Spa Slippers Hen party Wedding Diamante rhinestone crystal hotel honeymoon slippers
Offered by CrystalsRus

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking and very soft, 14 April 2016
Nice looking and very soft, great addition to my Daughter's Bride to Be outfit, when getting ready on her BIG Day !!!

Nebulus Women's High End Platinum Davos Ski/Snowboard/Winter Jacket - White, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really pleased with this Jacket, 11 Feb. 2016
I am really pleased with this Jacket. The price was a real bargain and the quality of the Jacket is really good. The only thing is that I am quite "hippy" and this jacket is quite a slim fit, it does fit me but I would not be able to put lots of layers under it. It looks really classy and will be very warm.

WOMENS LADIES BLACK SNOW MOON WINTER WARM FUR WATERPROOF SOLES BOOTS 7 UK
WOMENS LADIES BLACK SNOW MOON WINTER WARM FUR WATERPROOF SOLES BOOTS 7 UK
Offered by Sky Walker df

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow these are really great and exactly what I need for my visit to ..., 11 Feb. 2016
Wow these are really great and exactly what I need for my visit to Norway. Very comfortable, I read the other reviews and followed the advice and ordered a Size 7 (My size is a 6) and the fit was perfect. I cant believe the quality of these boots for the very reasonable cost.

Samsung UE19H4000 19-inch Widescreen HD Ready LED Television with Freeview
Samsung UE19H4000 19-inch Widescreen HD Ready LED Television with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we were looking for, 3 Dec. 2015
Perfect for our Kitchen, very easy to set up and good value for money.

Andrew James Large Stainless Steel Electronic Salt And Pepper Mill Set In Metallic Red, Illuminates as it Grinds - Includes 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Eyecatching and Functional, would make a great Christmas Gift in this Colour!!, 3 Dec. 2015
Very stylish and also functional, great talking point around the table, they were so good we have kept them for best. Would make a great Christmas present in this lovely red colour.

Metal Dustpan and Brush Traditional Hooded Closed Dust Pan and Soft Hand Brush
Metal Dustpan and Brush Traditional Hooded Closed Dust Pan and Soft Hand Brush
Offered by Simple DIY

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased with this purchase, 3 Dec. 2015
Really good quality product, looks great and works very well.

New Womens/Ladies Black Gloss Hunters Original Tall Wellington Boots - Black Gloss - UK SIZE 4
Offered by Red Rae Town & Country

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Wellies, 29 Sept. 2015
I bought these as a present for my Daughter, they arrived the next day well packaged in the Hunter's glossy black box and she was very pleased with the quality and appearance of them. We also bought the boot carry case which is a good idea too.

Happy Valley [DVD] [2014]
Happy Valley [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Sarah Lancashire
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars it is a great one to keep to watch on those long winter ..., 4 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Happy Valley [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
We were all hooked on the series, it is a great one to keep to watch on those long winter nights!

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Twin Handled Colander, 24 cm
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Twin Handled Colander, 24 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of Kitchen Equipment, 4 Aug. 2014
Great piece of Kitchen Equipment, replaced my old favourite that finally fell to bits after 20 Years trusty service. Of equally good quality and very robust.

Outasight Foldaway Bath Shower Screen (Chrome) 1425x1425
Outasight Foldaway Bath Shower Screen (Chrome) 1425x1425

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Aug. 2014
A good product but needs a good installer to fit correctly.

Page: 1 | 2